Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions On The Infamous Punk Rocker GG Allin?
Opinions On The Infamous Punk Rocker GG Allin?
He is, in my opinion, the best musician known to mankind!

Just kidding! Big Grin

But he does have some decent music like: Don't Talk To Me, Dead or Alive, Bored to Death, Bite It You Scum, and etc...

The people who are hating on him are just mad because they are not as creative as him, and are just boring
old tools.

His fights are also pretty entertaining to watch and so are his concerts.
RE: Opinions On The Infamous Punk Rocker GG Allin?
(November 19, 2017 at 5:29 am)ƵenKlassen Wrote: He is, in my opinion, the best musician known to mankind!

Just kidding! Big Grin

But he does have some decent music like: Don't Talk To Me, Dead or Alive, Bored to Death, Bite It You Scum, and etc...

The people who are hating on him are just mad because they are not as creative as him, and are just boring
old tools.

His fights are also pretty entertaining to watch and so are his concerts.

Never heard of him.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

^^^
^^^
Btw, i feel the urge of cookies.
GG Allin said he would kill himself on stage and perhaps take some of his fans with him. And then he died like a b*tch, from a drug overdose. What a f*cking poser...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Punk rocker dies of drug overdose. News at 11.
Also, kurt cobain is at nirvana too.
(November 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: GG Allin said he would kill himself on stage and perhaps take some of his fans with him. And then he died like a b*tch, from a drug overdose. What a f*cking poser...

Hey, at least GG Allin didn't try to suck up to the mainstream unlike all these crappy pop autists *cough* I mean artists.
(November 19, 2017 at 1:43 pm)ƵenKlassen Wrote:
(November 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: GG Allin said he would kill himself on stage and perhaps take some of his fans with him. And then he died like a b*tch, from a drug overdose. What a f*cking poser...

Hey, at least GG Allin didn't try to suck up to the mainstream unlike all these crappy pop autists *cough* I mean artists.

Yeah. Instead he ate his shit on stage. What an artist.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Opinions On This Omnipolitics16 Guy? Omnicidal 7 949 January 2, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Omnicidal
  More than alternative: Industrial, deathrock, goth-rock, screamo, punk... Creed of Heresy 8 2819 February 23, 2014 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  The best show in the universe (opinions may vary) leo-rcc 4 1457 November 1, 2011 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye