Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I mass clean my pm inbox?
How do I mass clean my pm inbox?
Well, with the festive season approaching I am looking to do some cleaning...and I want to start by cleaning my inbox and the nearly 3000 messages contained within, but damn, cleaning all those manually looks quite daunting. So can I request a "nuke-the-inbox-from-orbit" button? Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: How do I mass clean my pm inbox?
(November 19, 2017 at 2:01 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Well, with the festive season approaching I am looking to do some cleaning...and I want to start by cleaning my inbox and the nearly 3000 messages contained within, but damn, cleaning all those manually looks quite daunting. So can I request a "nuke-the-inbox-from-orbit" button? Tongue

Sledgehammer? Lighter fluid and matches? What? Big Grin
I've mass cleaned it in the past.

My advice is just stick your favorite music album on loop and listen to it while you delete them all manually. The hours will fly by.
(November 19, 2017 at 3:09 pm)Hammy Wrote: I've mass cleaned it in the past.

My advice is just stick your favorite music album on loop and listen to it while you delete them all manually. The hours will fly by.

eeek... I'd rather write a script to do it for me

but then again... I am lazy Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I bet I'm much lazier than you Tongue

I don't even have a job Tongue

But yeah, I love music so music passes the time for me if I wanna do something mundane.

If you're not a music fan like me, try audiobooks?
Create a sock. 

Just thinking outside the box. Wonder if this will get my warning level up?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Funny you should mention ditching garbage. I bought a new computer, had to call my cable company because I was having issues with resetting my passwords on my new computer, found out I had over 20k junk e-mails sent to me over the years. I asked him if he could delete them all, HE DID. Took him over a half hour. I will give him credit for customer service.
A good accelerant and a match.

Wait, that's getting rid of evidence.

Never mind...
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm filing a FOIA request even as I post this.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 19, 2017 at 3:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Create a sock. 

Just thinking outside the box. Wonder if this will get my warning level up?

Kek, probably if them cops are watching.