Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gynecology
Gynecology
I used to be a gynecologist. However, I lost my license to practice because of what they deemed, "inappropriate behavior".

When you're doing a gynecology exam, you don't want silence because of slurpie noises and the occasional queef. They suggested, in school, that we all hum or whistle tunes. My "go to" tune was the theme song to the TV show Kung Fu(that's right--I know Kung Fu!).

They did warn against the theme song to The Andy Griffith Show because of the 'cat call' at the beginning of the tune.

One of my colleges was reprimanded for humming the Oscar Meyer wiener jingle.

I, however, committed the greatest sin of all...Leave it to Beaver!
RE: Gynecology
Good one.
In life sciences?
Dying to live, living to die.
Did that turn sex into a busman's holiday?
(November 19, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Haipule Wrote: I used to be a gynecologist. However, I lost my license to practice because of what they deemed, "inappropriate behavior".

When you're doing a gynecology exam, you don't want silence because of slurpie noises and the occasional queef. They suggested, in school, that we all hum or whistle tunes. My "go to" tune was the theme song to the TV show Kung Fu(that's right--I know Kung Fu!).

They did warn against the theme song to The Andy Griffith Show because of the 'cat call' at the beginning of the tune.

You owe an apology to every woman that has ever had cervical cancer. You may be an atheist but I do not claim you as one of my own! Grow up, troll!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 19, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Haipule Wrote: I used to be a gynecologist. However, I lost my license to practice because of what they deemed, "inappropriate behavior".

Did you also fly fighter jets?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 19, 2017 at 9:57 pm)chimp3 Wrote:

You owe an apology to every woman that has ever had cervical cancer. You may be an atheist but I do not claim you as one of my own! Grow up, troll!

Probably should have put it in the humor section but I don't understand how it is insulting to women with cervical cancer.  Please explain.
(November 19, 2017 at 10:34 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 19, 2017 at 9:57 pm)chimp3 Wrote: You owe an apology to every woman that has ever had cervical cancer. You may be an atheist but I do not claim you as one of my own! Grow up, troll!

Probably should have put it in the humor section but I don't understand how it is insulting to women with cervical cancer.  Please explain.

Obviously making light of the procedures women endure to survive!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I'm entirely in favor of women receiving the procedures they require. Just this morning Brewer and I were making light of the colonoscopies. I'm sorry if it causes you any personal discomfort but there isn't too much that can't be made light of if it isn't aimed at someone in particular.
Yes, I think this should have been in humour, not life sciences, which I questioned above.

To be fair, everyone knows what my career is and what a warped sense of humour I have, partially because of my career choices.
Dying to live, living to die.