Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Rose Suspended From CBS And PBS For Sexual Harrassment
Charlie Rose Suspended From CBS And PBS For Sexual Harrassment
Charlie Rose is the latest personality to be accused of sexual harrassment by eight different women...
https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/charlie-ro...y-8-women/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Charlie Rose Suspended From CBS And PBS For Sexual Harrassment
No kidding, I was thinking earlier who would be the biggest goddam surprise to generate an accusation?

Charlie Rose
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Really? Parading around naked in front of female colleagues?
He's a bitch now just like the other ones, as far as I'm concerned.

-Teresa
We men* are always so understanding and forgiving that we would never accuse women parading naked in front of us of sexual harassment.   If women want equality, equal that.

*No, mike Pence is not a man.
Quote:We men* are always so understanding and forgiving that we would never accuse women parading naked in front of us of sexual harassment.

Shit.  That costs extra.
(November 21, 2017 at 2:07 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:We men* are always so understanding and forgiving that we would never accuse women parading naked in front of us of sexual harassment.

Shit.  That costs extra.

Doesn’t it always.
(November 20, 2017 at 7:43 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: No kidding, I was thinking earlier who would be the biggest goddam surprise to generate an accusation?

Charlie Rose

Not even close.  The prize would have gone to Mr. Rogers, but now that he has passed I nominate Bill Moyers.

(November 21, 2017 at 2:07 am)Minimalist Wrote:

Shit.  That costs extra.

So my wife claims.
Whoever made the whole #metoo is a genius
An like Al Charlie has made public apologies for his behavior. None of his supporters were concerned with President pussygrabber or the dozen grils/women when he was running for office.
I was thinking about who would depress me the most if I found out they were one of the harassing, groping, assaulting scum puppies. Some of the candidates:

-Tom Hanks

-Steve Carrell

-Dwayne Johnson

-Bruce Willis

-Tommy Lee Jones

-Kurt Russell

-Samuel L. Jackson

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations Agnostico 48 3484 May 3, 2020 at 5:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Should Hungary be suspended from EU? Mr Greene 1 242 April 5, 2020 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3302 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia: Reports of torture and sexual harassment of detained activists WinterHold 0 207 January 27, 2019 at 4:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12088 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Sexual Harassment Plagues Canadian Parliament And Senate Amarok 1 632 February 2, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Blind Warden gets 4 years for sexual assault Mr.Obvious 2 739 January 11, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Al Franken is latest to be accused of sexual assault John V 129 19689 December 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There goes Kevin Spacey's career (Sexual misconduct) Aroura 38 4662 November 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye