Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creationist, flat Earth, antivaxer etc stuff
Creationist, flat Earth, antivaxer etc stuff
I can't find the source for this, supposed to be a Fb text wall, but I love the last line! English not first language, dyslexic or using auto correct? No matter.
[Image: ddvX7EY.jpg]

OK, were do I find these body soothing cannibals then?
RE: Creationist, flat Earth, antivaxer etc stuff
And people wonder why I despise FB.
(November 23, 2017 at 11:04 am)Dave B Wrote: I can't find the source for this, supposed to be a Fb text wall, but I love the last line! English not first language, dyslexic or using auto correct? No matter.
[Image: ddvX7EY.jpg]

OK, were do I find these body soothing canibals then?

“Cannibals to sooth the anxious body”

Drich, A-theist, how about it?
(November 23, 2017 at 12:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And people wonder why I despise FB.

I thought I was the last person on the planet not on Facebook.  Nice to know I'm the alone!  😛
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 12:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And people wonder why I despise FB.

I thought I was the last person on the planet not on Facebook.  Nice to know I'm the alone!  😛

I left in disgust. They actually made a page for me using Google information. I deleted it ten minutes later.
(November 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I thought I was the last person on the planet not on Facebook.  Nice to know I'm the alone!  😛

I left in disgust. They actually made a page for me using Google information. I deleted it ten minutes later.

I don't do fb, either. My wife tells me all about who had what for breakfast, so I don't need to join. Rolleyes

As for the cannibals, once they are found, one would be at peace, yes?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 23, 2017 at 12:58 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I left in disgust. They actually made a page for me using Google information. I deleted it ten minutes later.

I don't do fb, either. My wife tells me all about who had what for breakfast, so I don't need to join. Rolleyes

As for the cannibals, once they are found, one would be at peace, yes?

The peace of the bite sized pieces, yes.
(November 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:

The internet equivalent of pork rinds, Spam and Vienna Sausage. The worst kind of junk food imaginable for the mind.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
LOL supervising someone meditating. How tha fuck you gonna do that?

I understand yoga, someone might break a hip, but meditation?
Hold the phone, I can inhale vaccinations? Son of a bitch. All this needle shit has been a conspiracy to insert tracking devices. 

There have been times when I could have used some supervised meditation in the psychedelic years.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refuting the Flat-Earth theory FlatAssembler 146 8020 April 8, 2023 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Should Flat-Earthers be debated or ignored? EgoDeath 180 13146 January 24, 2020 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
Music What is your opinion on Flat Earth theory? MitjaHD 91 17710 August 8, 2017 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Research "Flat Earth" Foxaèr 20 4693 June 17, 2017 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Creationist Thoughts Tea Earl Grey Hot 8 2340 December 5, 2013 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  the creationist museum :) jackman 64 26925 November 7, 2012 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: SkepticalMoron
  Do any 'leading/accomplished' scientists support young earth theory? GhostofZeus 22 12440 June 21, 2012 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  23% of Aussies are Young Earth Creationists Justtristo 16 6111 June 18, 2012 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Young-earth creationist Kent Hovind's doctoral dissertation orogenicman 39 14788 March 8, 2012 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Young Earth Creationism - Assumptions & Worldviews? Sam 0 1656 December 30, 2010 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Sam