Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from cambodia
hello from cambodia
hello

I live in Siem Reap in Cambodia but I'm originally from Scotland.

90% Buddhist here (or so they claim/pretend) but the white devils mainly from the usa send their missionaries to infect the young, weak & vulnerable with their version of the one true death cult constantly & buy victims with free offers of rice. Jerkoff

Lots of social, economical, political & legacy problems here a very young population & horrific sex tourism Angry

I think my signature & the above summarise my attitude to all things Abrahamic.....

Anyway have a great Sunday.

C.
RE: hello from cambodia
Greetings, friend.
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Welcome. My wife and I visited Siam Reap (and the local tourist attraction nearby) a few years ago. Lovely little place to come back to after biking and walking around the ruins all day...
Ankor wat, largest religious structure in the world, used to be hindu & changed to Buddhist...as you do.
Government just last week banned using moto/motorbikes in the grounds or even rent one as a tourist so lots of tired foreigners now Tongue

Lovely place just too many tourists/backpackers enjoying the 50c beers & liberally enforced laws albeit getting tighter recently.
I met the Korean gangnam style singer on Friday night at the hard rock café & they played several adele songs for him & his partner Confused

we have Mormons & JWs here now.
how utterly wonderful that is Dodgy

its illegal to street preach or go door to door at least Big Grin

30c+ every day & 22c every night too
it will do for now until I get the itch to move yet again
(November 26, 2017 at 1:17 am)chorlton Wrote: hello

I live in Siem Reap in Cambodia but I'm originally from Scotland.

90% Buddhist here (or so they claim/pretend) but the white devils mainly from the usa send their missionaries to infect the young, weak & vulnerable with their version of the one true death cult constantly & buy victims with free offers of rice. Jerkoff

Lots of social, economical, political & legacy problems here a very young population & horrific sex tourism Angry

I think my signature & the above summarise my attitude to all things Abrahamic.....

Anyway have a great Sunday.

C.

Seeing Chorlton made me smile.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome, Chorlton. I hope you enjoy our forums.
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome man.
I've been to Siem Reap, checked out the temples of Ankor Wat and all the little structures around it.
Not sure I'd want to live there but I'd love to live in Sihanoukville.
I was in the first batch to travel through the border into Vietnam when it was opened up again.
Took a hydrofoil through the Mekong Delta to Can tho, another town I'd love to live in. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3637 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates