Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Latest Track(Scarred ElectroBard)
My Latest Track(Scarred ElectroBard)
So this is my latest track. It's Aggrotech/Electro Industrial.  If you aren't into Industrial or don't know what this is, this will make you want to dance, but also fill you with angst and despair. Sorry Little Lunch I couldn't make it sound Aggrotech with hi-hats so I had to forgo them again.

[/url]https://soundcloud.com/scarred-electroba...-reach-085

[url=<iframe]">
RE: My Latest Track(Scarred ElectroBard)
I look forward to hearing it after work! Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
the link doesn't work for me, sorry. It doesn't link anywhere?
would love to have a listen. Could you check it?

Edit: Managed to copy paste the link. That worked. Listening right now, starts out cool.
(love your avatar there too, btw, you made it?)

Edit Edit: Great job!
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(November 27, 2017 at 5:34 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote: the link doesn't work for me, sorry. It doesn't link anywhere?

Edit: Managed to copy paste the link. That worked. Listening right now, starts out cool.

Thanks Mr.Obvious! I didn't make the avatar though. Like most artists on Soundcloud with a budget and no visual arts skills I found it on the web. When I get a chance I'll take a look at it and see if I did something wrong with the link.
I think the link should work now.

(November 27, 2017 at 5:20 pm)J a c k Wrote: I look forward to hearing it after work!  Heart

Thanks, Ivy! Heart
(November 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote:
(November 27, 2017 at 5:34 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote: the link doesn't work for me, sorry. It doesn't link anywhere?  

Thanks Mr.Obvious! I didn't make the avatar though. Like most artists on Soundcloud with a budget and no visual arts skills I found it on the web. When I get a chance I'll take a look at it and see if I did something wrong with the link.
I think the link should work now.

(November 27, 2017 at 5:20 pm)J a c k Wrote: I look forward to hearing it after work!  Heart

Thanks, Ivy! Heart

It works now. ^^
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
I think your track is awesome and a lot better than my own stuff. I especially love the acid bass and the eerie background vocals. Really cool stuff. My favorite of your music by far too.

You're really good at blending different sounds and rhythms together, too.

And I usually find your specific genre of music a bit over the top but this track is just great. Not too 'hardcore' for me at all. I really enjoy it.

I left a comment on your Soundcloud.
(November 27, 2017 at 7:05 pm)Hammy Wrote: I think your track is awesome and a lot better than my own stuff. I especially love the acid bass and the eerie background vocals. Really cool stuff. My favorite of your music by far too.

You're really good at blending different sounds and rhythms together, too.

And I usually find your specific genre of music a bit over the top but this track is just great. Not too 'hardcore' for me at all. I really enjoy it.

I left a comment on your Soundcloud.

Thanks bro! Your stuff is really good too! I like that track you made that had the title that had to do with Determinism the most. It looks like it's no longer on your Soundcloud.
If that's like to get in the mindset of always moving forward that's cool though.

Industrial is too much for a lot of people, but Aggro has either the Hardstyle/Hard Trance influences. Although I don't listen to those genre's usually.

I saw your comment, Thanks bro!
No problem man!

Hmmm not sure I know which track of mine you mean.
(November 27, 2017 at 7:44 pm)Hammy Wrote: No problem man!

Hmmm not sure I know which track of mine you mean.

I think it was "Determined Choice" or something like that.
Ohhhhhh Caused Choice.

Yeah, I was happy with how that one turned out. I made that on my old music software though.

A lot of my music has been subpar since using FL Studio, ironically. It's much better software but I had years of experience with the old one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest track I made. Edwardo Piet 7 822 April 20, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I Made A New Soundcloud For My Latest Music Edwardo Piet 0 718 May 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm
  My Latest Instrumental Electronica Song Edwardo Piet 2 641 May 4, 2017 at 12:13 pm
  My best track yet In my opinion The Industrial Atheist 2 644 February 28, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  My latest drawing Eilonnwy 10 2655 June 23, 2010 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: tackattack