Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Favorite Music Album Of All Time?
What Is Your Favorite Music Album Of All Time?
What is your favorite album of all time? For me it's a tie between Orbital's Orbital 2 and Orbital's In Sides. What about yours?
RE: What Is Your Favorite Music Album Of All Time?
Too many for me to count, I can only say my favorite band, I'll give you a clue.

Starts with an "A" and ends with an "A" and has two "B"s in the middle.

My favorite albums outside that would be not in any particular order.

Crimes of Passion, Pat Benatar
Parallel Lines, Blondie
Hotel California, Eagles
Smells Like Teen Spirit, Weird Al
4, Foreigner
Sports, Huey Luis
Paradise Theater, Styx
Working Class Dog, Rick Springfield
And Justice For All, Metalica
Offbeat of Avenues, Manhattan Transfer
Best of Ramones

ABBA is my favorite but they have so many hits on each album I like I cant pick a favorite album.
Entroducing...
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I think my favorite album is the Metallica also called The Black Album with song Nothing Else Matters

"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Songs and More Songs by Tom Lehrer  by Tom Lehrer

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: Wishbone_Ash_-_Argus.jpg]
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
[Image: Tommy-ST-RTR-USA-The_Who.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Rubber Soul - Beatles
Easy.

Tool, Lateralus. (even the jacket art was baller........)

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: TheHootersNervousNight.jpg]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 612 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2476 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2716 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 405 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6318 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3475 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  My favorite cartoon of all time. Brian37 16 615 May 19, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Sal
  Your favorite Star Trek Universe Alien Foxaèr 27 1067 November 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 250 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1154 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm