Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 6666
Post 6666
For this momentous occasion I thought I’d start a new thread because hey, I can. 

Bow down mortals and witness the glory of your administrative overlord’s “””””achievement””””
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Post 6666
Why your gender is undisclosed and you have girl avatar?
Sorry officer I’m more than happy to give a statement to the forum police in the presence of an internet lawyer.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Lmfao! Don’t you know the god doesn’t have gender? Sheesh.

6666! Ramen!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(December 3, 2017 at 6:03 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: Sorry officer I’m more than happy to give a statement to the forum police in the presence of an internet lawyer.

Do you have doubts that God might exist?
I'd post the 80's "666" Christian rock song as a joke, but I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. My numbbbbaaawwre is 666!
(December 3, 2017 at 5:55 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: For this momentous occasion I thought I’d start a new thread because hey, I can. 

Bow down mortals and witness the glory of your administrative overlord’s “””””achievement””””

Good job!

Mine's bigger Tongue

Uh, I meant my post count! Tongue
[Image: 85597._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If we're going to think about 6s, I'm reminded when my grandmother thought 06-06-06 was going to be a terrible day. Because "year of the beast". I had to tell her that the "year of the beast" came and went centuries ago. 06062006 is not it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Thus ends my grand plan to have ScarJo as my next avatar. Dang.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan