Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy deserves the DEATH PENALTY
This guy deserves the DEATH PENALTY
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This kind of blasphemy demands the death penalty.........,.

^^^^^^Oh you think I am alone in this blasphemy...... THINK AGAIN

Not even Metallica is safe.....

RE: This guy deserves the DEATH PENALTY
Jesus fucking Christ . . .

The wails of the damned in hell sound better than that shit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BRIAN, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 9, 2017 at 1:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ . . .

The wails of the damned in hell sound better than that shit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BRIAN, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN !!!

THAT was the entire point, it is sooooo bad it is funny. 

I even laughed at the ABBA one..........  Big Grin

I agree man, that is why I was laughing so hard. My redneck friend John pointed these out to me just this morning. I was laughing so hard. 

Fuck waterboarding! Just play this shit you'll get whatever info you want out of anyone.
Dear sweet Brian, I'm full of gallstones and inflammation today, and my goodness gracious, that was just simply awful!

Indeed !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 9, 2017 at 1:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Dear sweet Brian, I'm full of gallstones and inflammation today, and my goodness  gracious, that was just simply awful!

Indeed !

How the fuck do you think I feel, you don't need gall stones to choke to death while you are drinking something. Big Grin

If someone spreads misery to me, I ain't going down alone, I'm taking people with me. Big Grin
I only listened to a few seconds of it and I feel I need an ear/brain enema now to clean out the sonic vomit !!

And remember, I've already had a narcotic pain killer this morning. I can't imagine the damage you've done to others who clicked on that and they weren't already suffused with oxycodone.

OMFG !!

(December 9, 2017 at 1:27 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I only listened to a few seconds of it and I feel I need an ear/brain enema now to clean out the sonic vomit !!

And remember, I've already had a narcotic pain killer this morning.  I can't imagine the damage you've done to others who clicked on that and they weren't already suffused with oxycodone.

OMFG !!

THAT'S THE POINT...... It is so funny it makes you shout "MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP!". Big Grin
ABBA never sounded better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 9, 2017 at 2:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ABBA never sounded better.

Boru

I didn't click, because it was ABBA.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Same.

LOL I just heard it. I agree with Boru ABBA sounds better now. This is hilarious.

LOL The new way to Rickroll people:

Lol and the cheesiest song I like:

Sounds a lot better than Rick Asthley!

Lol shows what a good pop tune Take On Me is that it sounds less shitty than the others Tongue

Although the chorus is still fucking painful lol.

Some are especially painful. Like the ABBA one and the Rick Astley one. Because those songs FUCKING SUCK!

This is also slightly less painful than those.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family Guy & Lovable cartoons.... Brian37 7 529 June 11, 2022 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You wouldn't hit a guy with invisible glasses? Brian37 9 1561 January 17, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Star Wars spoof from Family Guy.... Brian37 2 564 April 13, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Isis
  How manly are you? (For the st8 ladies, how manly is your guy?) Whateverist 38 2322 February 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Guy debunks Psychics Fake Messiah 3 607 August 24, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Carl Sagan on Family Guy LadyForCamus 0 578 March 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Remember this guy? Napoléon 5 1488 December 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Good Guy Vader Tiberius 1 985 March 11, 2012 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Cable Guy - Somebody To Love Edwardo Piet 0 965 January 19, 2012 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Good Guy Lucifer thesummerqueen 3 1294 January 15, 2012 at 6:15 am