Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you Alabama
Fuck you Alabama
Fuck those fucking Hillbillies. Looks like Pedo Roy Moore's gonna win. Christian morals my fucking ass!!!

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Fuck you Alabama
Moore is hanging on by his balls.

The outstanding vote is from urban areas.
(December 12, 2017 at 10:46 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: Fuck those fucking Hillbillies. Looks like Pedo Roy Moore's gonna win. Christian morals my fucking ass!!!

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest

It's gonna be a nailbiter (Moore is currently leading by 1.1% and 83% of polls have reported), but it looks like the daughterfucker will win.

Then again, why be surprised? For the Religious Right, it seems right and wrong exist solely as a whip to lash Democrats. It does not apply to Republicans, and especially not lawmakers who think America was last great when we still owned slaves, at least as long as they say the right things about the culture wars.

EDIT: 86% reporting and Moore's leading only by 0.2%. Let's just hope the remaining 14% vote the right way.

EDIT: 87% reporting and Moore's lead is only by a total of 496 votes out of about 1.11 million counted
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I'm following it on the CNN county-by-county chart and noticed something interesting.  Up until a few moments ago there was a county in East Alabama, Pike County, which had not reported a singled vote.  They just dumped their entire report in one load.  Moore got 55% but there are so few people there that it was only a 1,200 vote margin.  Still....  all the votes count.
Now, thank Jah, it looks like the forces of good are winning.

est. 89% in
candidate votes %
Jones 572,861 49.7%
Moore 561,878 48.7%
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Steve Kornacki on MSNBC just went through all the counties that Moore was winning.  All but two have already reported 100%.  One of the others is at 94 and the other at 67 but Moore's margin is insufficient.

He is reporting that Moore's turnout in those counties is down noticeably from his prior 2012 race.  Also, in spite of what the Alabama secretary of state said, voter turnout was higher in the black counties.
I just posted in the "daFUQ" thread - the NY Times called it - Jones won.

-Teresa
The AP actually called it, but my heart was throbbing the whole time, as their "vote meter" went up and down:

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/result...doug-jones

JONES WINS, JONES WINS!!!!!!!!!!
Somewhere, President Obama and Mrs. Clinton just chuckled a little.

-Teresa
Somewhere the WLB is having a fucking shit hemorrhage.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 414 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2775 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 855 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1379 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1789 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2953 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2112 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2105 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Fuck You, Vladdy! Minimalist 11 1645 October 20, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama