Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It
When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It
It's nothing to joke about.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/accused...s-in-jest/

Quote:Accused sexual harasser Rep. Farenthold admits to calling staffers ‘f*cktards’ — but says it was ‘in jest’

Quote:“Better have your fiancée blow you before she walks down the aisle — it will be the last time,” Farenthold told Rekola as he was to leave town for his wedding.

I'm sure he never got a blowjob without paying for it.
RE: When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It
The sad thing is he's married with two children. Knowing he's married, Republican, AND part of the Tea Party, I strongly suspect in his neck of Texas, a lot of the womenfolk are raised to just go along with jackassery like that, and presumably stand by their husbands no matter how Goatse-like a gaping asshole he may be.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It
(December 13, 2017 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's nothing to joke about.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/accused...s-in-jest/

Quote:Accused sexual harasser Rep. Farenthold admits to calling staffers ‘f*cktards’ — but says it was ‘in jest’

Quote:“Better have your fiancée blow you before she walks down the aisle — it will be the last time,” Farenthold told Rekola as he was to leave town for his wedding.

I'm sure he never got a blowjob without paying for it.

That goofy looking fuck probably had to pay extra.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1111 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why Political Parties Mean Nothing onlinebiker 10 626 September 29, 2020 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5468 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Now He's Just A Butthurt Fucktard Minimalist 31 2323 November 14, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2038 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It Seems The Orange Fucktard Doesn't Get It Minimalist 0 284 July 27, 2018 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1247 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3652 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Should convincing someone of a bad idea lead to prosecution? Coveny 20 1965 September 12, 2017 at 4:41 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Did Charlottesvilel mean anything? CatholicDefender 118 26780 September 9, 2017 at 5:42 am
Last Post: bennyboy