Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grinching the trek
Grinching the trek
Funny story.. I was just at food lion when I saw some dude collecting toys for tots. He did this by stealing them from any obviously less worthy tots that looked poor, or not dressed in blue or pink according to their assigned gender. Anyway I then saw him take particular umbrage at this reject from the 70's who was still clearly angry at the breakup of ABBA by accusing him of being gay. That's kind of unfair I think. It wasn't like the stranger strutted into food lion flicking around a rainbow coloured feather boa while humming Dancing Queen.

The 70's fan wasn't having any of it though and just completely blanked the religious dude, who on realising that he was being ignored started shouting back at him about not being tolerant of others during this season which brings so many together.

But at least the Uber driver behind him looked quite relieved to escape the attention of the lunatic.

Anyway thought I would share.
RE: Grinching the trek
I love parody threads.
What!? you didn't even know what Food Lion WAS in the other thread! And you just let that guy steal toys? That's inexcu--

-- wait. Is this another parody thread?

EDIT: Ninja'd by Hammy, and cleaned up my language. (Sorry, Mathilda, was trying to recreate my outrage from the other thread).
What exactly is this food lion I keep hearing about?

Lions are edible, yeah, there is easier meat to cook.
I like Hy Vee.  The west Broadway one in particular.  Although the clientele is entirely too Council Bluffsy . . .

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 16, 2017 at 9:37 am)Hammy Wrote: I love parody threads.

Me too, when it's done right.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(December 16, 2017 at 11:07 am)LastPoet Wrote: What exactly is this food lion I keep hearing about?

Lions are edible, yeah,  there is easier meat to cook.

I think you're missing up "food lion" and "lion meat" Tongue
(December 16, 2017 at 11:07 am)LastPoet Wrote: What exactly is this food lion I keep hearing about?

Lions are edible, yeah,  there is easier meat to cook.

A Food Lion is a grocery store, something like a Piggly Wiggly Smile