Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tortiose and the Hare
The Tortiose and the Hare
Have you ever been a Hare or a Tortoise?

I was once a Tortoise professional bowler. Determination beats talent nearly every time! I made good money kicking the hell out of extremely talented Hares!

However, a Hare takes the time out necessary to take care of their wife, children and life without the dogged determination which destroys life. Whenever a Hare competes, he's ready. When ever I competed, I was also ready. However, the sacrifices I was forced to make were not life!

The Hare was always taking care of business. I, the Tortoise, was always being destroyed by it. I woke up at the nick of time before I lost everything just for the stupid ability to successfully compete with Hares!

It was like a crossroads that said, "Live or Die!"

I chose life and refuse to compete with Hares. Hares are naturals, I was a freak show!

The road to glory is paved with the shells of Tortoises who think they can foolishly compete with a Hare without supreme sacrifice! A sacrifice that is complete and ultimately, worthless!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: The Tortiose and the Hare
I have no idea what the moral of the story is?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I prefer to be the tortoise; I've given up on working myself to death only to support the rich hares who do nothing. I want to live and enjoy my life, so now I only work part time and fuck the greedy one percent of 'Murica.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 19, 2017 at 8:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I have no idea what the moral of the story is?
A hare would drown in a swimming competition!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
(December 19, 2017 at 8:23 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I prefer to be the tortoise

Hey! I'M the tortoise Angry

You're the otter. Tongue
Whatever drug you're taking must be really fun.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Who? Me? Tongue