Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinal Bernard Law dead at 86
Cardinal Bernard Law dead at 86
I wasn't sure where to put this, but Cardinal Bernard Law, 86, died last night: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/obitua...story.html

He was a key player in the Catholic Church's pedophile ring. He was one of the ones who helped shift priests from place to place, and helped organized the cover-up. He later resigned, once the cat was out of the bag, and left (fled?) for Rome. He was still a Cardinal when he died.

Good riddance.
RE: Cardinal Bernard Law dead at 86
I put it under Damned Catholics.... which is where the motherfucker belongs.
If the xtians are right and there is a hell, you will find him there. He'll be the right hand man of the devil himself.

Devil (large) Worship (large)
I think it would behoove every Catholic to denounce this guy and his handlers at the Vatican for all the harm they brought upon so many innocent kids. I sure hope there are laws in place now to make it possible to convict any Catholic mucky muck caught in the same activities.
Evan Australia has its own Catholic criminal.

Cardinal Pell Faces Allegations
they still don't get it . . .

the only way out for them is to make priestly pedophilia a sacrament.

Promise the parents sainthood or some other ethereal reward and I guaranty there will be some ready to deliver up their own children if the Pope just gives the OK, which is all but where they are today.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:the only way out for them is to make priestly pedophilia a sacrament.

I think they are pretty much there, V.
Good. Fucking asshole.
LOL, all the abuse Cardinal Law is getting here and he didn't even get to ejaculate in a child's rectum . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think it was ABC evening news yesterday or day before had a woman commenting the gates of hell were rattling open to accept Cardinal Law.

Don't often hear that kind of sentiment all but thrown in the face of Pope Fuckhead on the evening news.

It was refreshing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moral Law LinuxGal 7 544 November 8, 2023 at 8:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  didnt want to necropost: what completing the law means. Drich 18 1302 May 12, 2020 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Christians are the greatest sinners according to their god's law rado84 25 3833 August 3, 2016 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  If the Exodus didn't happen, the Jews wouldn't put themselves under the Mosaic law Dolorian 57 13275 November 5, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Being apart from the law thread, restarted. Losty 7 2123 August 24, 2014 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Losty
  what being apart from the law means. Drich 173 65937 August 23, 2014 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Cardinal Dolan: The Catholic church isn't anti-gay Doubting Thomas 39 8200 December 21, 2013 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Why I hate the protection from the law which churches give their members. Something completely different 11 6063 February 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Another law thread Drich 168 54122 February 11, 2013 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Law Is Not For Us, Christians Christian 18 5115 January 20, 2013 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: RichardP