Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁
Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁
Christmas time is approaching, we don't all send cards or send SMSs, 
so maybe it's worth to make Christmas greetings here? 
They can be personal can be general, just write  here your wishes!

My wishes for all of you!

Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives love, and only the most loved people receive this message! Let everything go from the Christmas Day for the better, to give you all the strength and the will, to make your life be full of happiness and dreams....May the wonder of Christmas shine in your hearts and bring warmth to those you love. And may the New Year be happy and peaceful to all the people around you! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you my dearest friends!! 🎆☺
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁
That was wonderful, KittyAnn. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
(December 21, 2017 at 3:27 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives God, (and a closed mind! hehe)

Fixed that for you KittyKat!  Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 21, 2017 at 3:27 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Christmas time is approaching, we don't all send cards or send SMSs, 
so maybe it's worth to make Christmas greetings here? 
They can be personal can be general, just write  here your wishes!

My wishes for all of you!

Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives love, and only the most loved people receive this message! Let everything go from the Christmas Day for the better, to give you all the strength and the will, to make your life be full of happiness and dreams....May the wonder of Christmas shine in your hearts and bring warmth to those you love. And may the New Year be happy and peaceful to all the people around you! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you my dearest friends!! 🎆☺

Beautiful. And thanks very much for your generous wishes.
(December 21, 2017 at 3:52 am)ignoramus Wrote:
(December 21, 2017 at 3:27 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives God, (and a closed mind! hehe)

Fixed that for you KittyKat!  Big Grin

Ohh, thank you Iggy,  Tongue 
but you know... my mind is still open, and my heart is soooo big ... and i even think i have the highest emotional IQ in the world (if there is such a thing at all hehe) Big Grin 
so Iggy Christmas hugs ..?
Cuddle
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
You too matey ...be safe... and be nice to your parents... you only get one set (and I've lost mine...)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
My Christmas wishes for all of you:

-I wish that your Christmas tree doesn't turn out to be infested with cerambycid beetles, necessitating a visit from the fumigation company. 

-I wish that your holiday treats completely fail to give you food poisoning. 

-I wish that any sex toys you receive as gifts are EXACTLY the right size. 

-I wish that the relatives you can't stand are simply too busy to visit. 

-I wish that the spirit of the season brings you to the light of Jesus, but that you quickly come to your senses. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Happy December 26th to everyone too. No, I did not get the date wrong.
That's a lively idea. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. I wish you what you'd wish for yourselves.

Live long and prosper.

(this is the closest thing my phone has to the Vulcan hand sign. That shoulder totally be a standard emote! )
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Happy Hallowthanksmaseveyear!

There. I've covered them all.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2448 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 854 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 715 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 750 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2904 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1714 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 508 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 346 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 802 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye