Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swearing birds! Hilarious...
Swearing birds! Hilarious...
The budgies seem to swear the most! Foul mouthed little things! -yeah, just like their owners!

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Swearing birds! Hilarious...
(December 21, 2017 at 4:05 am)ignoramus Wrote: The budgies seem to swear the most! Foul mouthed little things!   -yeah, just like their owners!

I could use such a bird at work ...when my boss annoy me off and I want to tell her piss off!!!  but I lack courage hehe Tongue 
but right the owners of such birds are weird, as if they could not teach them ... I do not know maybe ...poetry, or just a nice welcome.... but no, just curses and bad words.. people
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy sh*t, this is freaking hilarious!!!!! Catholic_Lady 22 3365 September 25, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Terrible yet hilarious jokes thread Jackalope 26 5547 June 16, 2013 at 5:47 am
Last Post: ideologue08
  Post examples of hilarious stupidity! Something completely different 21 6853 November 10, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: jots
  Hilarious Frightened Faces from a Haunted House thesummerqueen 9 4890 October 22, 2012 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Drag Queens- Fuck You, Chick-fil-A (hilarious) Erinome 3 3432 March 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Hilarious Family Super Devil clip!... dave4shmups 1 1655 October 11, 2010 at 9:50 am
Last Post: IceSage