Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skinheads
Skinheads
Skinheads make religion look good. Ex user, Zen Kaseen, enjoyed preaching here about killing because they look different.
RE: Skinheads
I'm a non-believer. But I would much, much rather see the U.S. remain a nation that touts a moderate Christian majority than one with radicalized Alt Right Atheists who bow at the altar of Social Darwinism being up front and center.
At least racist skinheads aren't representative of the majority. No, really. They emerged as an outgrowth of the mods in the 1960s with a liberal helping of the rude boys of Jamaica. And some can be downright avuncular:

Yes, I did quite a bit of research into skinheads earlier in the year in preparation for a review of This is England. I can't find any hard numbers on the far-right/far-left/apolitical divide in the skinhead subculture, but it's clear it's there, and they fucking hate each other. Well, the apolitical and far-left-wing skinheads hate the Nazis, not really each other.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[Image: 160720232523-33-rnc-gallery-0720-exlarge-169.jpg]

Oh, sorry.  Thought the thread was entitled "Shitheads."
(December 26, 2017 at 11:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 160720232523-33-rnc-gallery-0720-exlarge-169.jpg]

Oh, sorry.  Thought the thread was entitled "Shitheads."

I was going to post "Holy fucking wall of hexadecimal", but lo and behold, a picture of a pair of deuces (where "deuces" means "turds"), appeared!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Skin heads are a dying breed of racist as are the traditional nazi's . These days racists are subtle as they are trying to make bigotry normalized and sympathetic. These days it's meme culture , comedy , dog whistles , highjacking concerns of things like immigration , White identity victimhood , And trying to find minority human shields to speak their propaganda .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

But the modern racists best trick by far is semantics . " I'm not racist because muslims are not a race " Indeed it just so happens you criticize far greater a religion that happens to be majority non white .And your propaganda just happens to always be menacing depictions of brown people... Dodgy

Or " I'm not racist because mexicans are not a race " No all your doing is inferring negative things about a country that just so happens to be majority latino. And your propaganda just happens to depict menacing looking brown people....Dodgy

Another fun one is the minority talking head . " See our movement can't be racist there are minorities in it" or "You don't respect the minorities that agree with us . Yes i can't say i'm not fond of people who work against there own interest and the interests of minorities even if they are part of said group . 

[Image: livesofjewishnazis.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb