Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik.
I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik.
I'm sorry; Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. My apologies to you; great gentlemen.

This is an honest deceleration, that both of you are far more educated than the filth they called themselves Muslims who talked me for years into hating you.
A note for the disgusting sectarian Muslims:

Quote:Sura 30, The Quran:
( 31 )   [Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah
( 32 )   [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

Sorry Hamza, and sorry Zakir. They turned me against you because they had nothing. Talked lies into my head because I was weak.
May God forgive me for breaking the verses above, and protect me from turning against good people.

atheists too have good people in their ranks. But when the sick hate; they brand others into their pawns. To attack those better than them.

What made me change my mind, is this intro by Hamza:

RE: I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik.
(December 30, 2017 at 5:08 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I'm sorry; Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. My apologies to you; great gentlemen.

This is an honest deceleration, that both of you are far more educated than the filth they called themselves Muslims who talked me for years into hating you.

( 31 )   [Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah
( 32 )   [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

Sorry Hamza, and sorry Zakir. They turned me against you because they had nothing. Talked lies into my head because I was weak.
May God forgive me for breaking the verses above, and protect me from turning against good people.

atheists too have good people in their ranks. But when the sick hate; they brand others into their pawns. To attack those better than them.

Hmm, so I can just do a facepalm and move on, but I have some time, so...

1) How do you infer what kind of person someone is from a single intro in a debate about a specific topic which has nothing to do with his personhood?
2) Why are you apologizing to someone not even in the video?
3) Why are you apologizing to them in here? among people who don't give a flying fuck about it?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 30, 2017 at 5:08 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I'm sorry; Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. My apologies to you; great gentlemen.

Atlass33, 

God is not where your empathy and compassion comes from. I say the same thing to the Christians here too.

YOUR ability for compassion, and see the good in others, even those who hold different labels, is IN YOU, it is not being handed to you from above.

I see lots of good in even theists, many Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists. I simply don't agree that that good is coming from above, or from holy people, or old mythology. There are also atheists I don't see as moral or good. 

I can value your human rights, but also say at the same time, while I may like you personally, I don't agree that our species behaviors, good or bad, are the result of anything divine or super natural.

I will ALWAYS value supporting ANYONE who seeks to protect human rights but that does not mean I agree as to where our behaviors are coming from. 

If you value equality, if you value exhausting all diplomacy, if you value non violence, then as a fellow human being, I support you, but that does not mean I agree with every thing you might claim on any subject.

I despise war, I despise warmongers, I despise theocracies and dictators. I hate Bibi, but also the theocracies of Iran and Saudi Arabia. I hate 45 too. I value the empathy of the likes of Ann Frank, Martin Luther King Jr and Malala, but that does not mean I have to agree that a god is doing that, it just means I value their rights and common empathy.
You need to get out more, Atlas.
Why are you apologising to the head of a hate group? Are you being ironic?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 30, 2017 at 8:09 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:

Hmm, so I can just do a facepalm and move on, but I have some time, so...

1) How do you infer what kind of person someone is from a single intro in a debate about a specific topic which has nothing to do with his personhood?
3) Why are you apologizing to them in here? among people who don't give a flying fuck about it?

1)My opinion and judgement is always subject to criticism and even elimination. Yes; I quickly jumped to the conclusion because mostly I was frustrated in my real life because of something else.

2)I hate and despise being fooled. As a person; the most insulting thing to my intelligence and self is being led into a trap; being manipulated and driven into actions others want. One example is talking crap about somebody, because someone else "told you" that they are bad. Then discover that they aren't that bad. I didn't read the Wikipidia article about him before writing this topic; but he is a Sunni. Once "Sharia law" and Hadiths are involved, all previous credibility falls.

3)For years I was being talked into hating and aiming at these two men specifically. Muslims don't understand, that my problem is not with "people"; it's with "what people fill their brains with". I have a problem with the Sunni and Shiite sects of Islam as a whole; both of them. For my problem with the sects to be used in the civil war between Sunna and Shia is something very insulting to me. It's like being used by Stalin to hit Hitler. Hitler is bad; but I don't want to be any part of the red army..mmmm I would fight Hitler alone; and fight Stalin alone. But being used as a tip of spear in their beef is very insulting.
(December 30, 2017 at 4:11 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(December 30, 2017 at 8:09 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Hmm, so I can just do a facepalm and move on, but I have some time, so...

1)My opinion and judgement is always subject to criticism and even elimination. Yes; I quickly jumped to the conclusion because mostly I was frustrated in my real life because of something else.

2)I hate and despise being fooled. As a person; the most insulting thing to my intelligence and self is being led into a trap; being manipulated and driven into actions others want. One example is talking crap about somebody, because someone else "told you" that they are bad. Then discover that they aren't that bad. I didn't read the Wikipidia article about him before writing this topic; but he is a Sunni. Once "Sharia law" and Hadiths are involved, all previous credibility falls.

3)For years I was being talked into hating and aiming at these two men specifically. Muslims don't understand, that my problem is not with "people"; it's with "what people fill their brains with". I have a problem with the Sunni and Shiite sects of Islam as a whole; both of them. For my problem with the sects to be used in the civil war between Sunna and Shia is something very insulting to me. It's like being used by Stalin to hit Hitler. Hitler is bad; but I don't want to be any part of the red army..mmmm I would fight Hitler alone; and fight Stalin alone. But being used as a tip of spear in their beef is very insulting.

Well Atlass33 most humans are fooled at birth long before they can formulate adult critical thinking skills. I was sold my religion as a kid too. I look back at it and hate the fact I was sold that crap. But to be fair, that is most of our species worldwide. The sell of a religion to a kid is an unfortunate majority. I don't see that behavior in our species ending any time soon.

If you want to hate religious violence and sell of bigotry then be fair and equal and I would agree with that. But our species flawed perceptions cant be wiped out by force. I will still take a liberal theist who is non violent over any conservative bigot of any religion,   and those assholes exist in every religion.

Point is I was fooled as a kid too. Someone lied to me too and told me a magic man would save me. But I don't hate Catholic Lady even if I don't agree that her god exists.

How do you feel that the auditorium that the debate took place in was being segregated by sex, until the person with real morals, Lawrence Krauss refused to take part until it was desegregated?

How do you feel about the fact that Tzortzis lied outright several times about physics, in order to support his mythology? Seriously, while debating a physicist, he lied about the findings of physics! He may be a dishonest moron, but he does have balls!

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(December 30, 2017 at 8:49 am)Brian37 Wrote:

Atlass33, 

God is not where your empathy and compassion comes from. I say the same thing to the Christians here too.

YOUR ability for compassion, and see the good in others, even those who hold different labels, is IN YOU, it is not being handed to you from above.

I see lots of good in even theists, many Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists. I simply don't agree that that good is coming from above, or from holy people, or old mythology. There are also atheists I don't see as moral or good. 

I can value your human rights, but also say at the same time, while I may like you personally, I don't agree that our species behaviors, good or bad, are the result of anything divine or super natural.

I will ALWAYS value supporting ANYONE who seeks to protect human rights but that does not mean I agree as to where our behaviors are coming from. 

If you value equality, if you value exhausting all diplomacy, if you value non violence, then as a fellow human being, I support you, but that does not mean I agree with every thing you might claim on any subject.

I despise war, I despise warmongers, I despise theocracies and dictators. I hate Bibi, but also the theocracies of Iran and Saudi Arabia. I hate 45 too. I value the empathy of the likes of Ann Frank, Martin Luther King Jr and Malala, but that does not mean I have to agree that a god is doing that, it just means I value their rights and common empathy.

Morals come first as I came to believe and think, then belief. But I totally think too that belief can protect somebody's moral state and increase it furthermore; a good society will be even better with belief. But yes. Stripping humans of will to do good or bad, means that God is playing with us like puppets; a very scary and illogical thought in my perspective. Yes; all of us have good in us from above, but the choice is ours to invest in which path.

I wish that all humans would just wait if they disagree on the matters of faith. I believe in God; you don't. Why start a bloody war for a conclusion we all know?

I am sure they are frequent voyeurs on this forum and are grateful for your apology!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zakir Naik speaks about the French cartoons. WinterHold 30 4741 November 14, 2020 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hamza Yusuf - Why is he so unpopular? darkshadower1 6 2956 May 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 987 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1348 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
  Dr Zakir Naik islamic-televangelist preaching homophobia flyingPig 18 3648 January 30, 2016 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hamza encouraging littering ReptilianPeon 0 842 October 13, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1759 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  Dan Barker (atheist) vs Hamza Tzortzis (muslim) WesOlsen 9 6543 December 27, 2013 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen
  Hamza Tzortzis Cyberman 448 225767 July 17, 2013 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Bilalified
  Zakir Naik, Muslim Idiot. Napoléon 125 46219 October 24, 2011 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t