Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Now on Megyn Kelly Today
Just Now on Megyn Kelly Today
No clip, but I did want to throw a brick at my TV. And had to change the channel.

I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT, if you do have a science degree, once you mix that crap with religion, superstition or new age woo, you are are selling BULLSHIT.

Megyn's guest was a neurologist with a degree but was mixing it with the superstitious garbage "Chakras".

Ok lady, SHOW EVERYONE your independently scientifically peer reviewed conformation of such?
RE: Just Now on Megyn Kelly Today
If you would only open your third eye, Brian, you would see that there is no need to open your first or second eye. Levitate
(January 17, 2018 at 11:16 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: If you would only open your third eye, Brian, you would see that there is no need to open your first or second eye. Levitate

I tweeted the AMA about this guest. I hope they look into it. 

I can't stop even doctors from holding any type of belief. But it is unethical to mix that shit with the patient. If the patient wants a religious person, or even new age woo outside the exam room, you STILL keep that shit separate.
(January 17, 2018 at 11:20 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 11:16 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: If you would only open your third eye, Brian, you would see that there is no need to open your first or second eye. Levitate

I tweeted the AMA about this guest. I hope they look into it. 

I can't stop even doctors from holding any type of belief. But it is unethical to mix that shit with the patient. If the patient wants a religious person, or even new age woo outside the exam room, you STILL keep that shit separate.

You might want to become a medical tourist. The AMA has a long memory.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't like chakras or any notion that there is a subtle body or a soul or anything beyond the physical. The concept is very egotistical, to think we are above the physical. The ego, IMO, is the source of unhappiness in humans. In order to let go of your ego you must acknowledge that your mind and body are one, and that your consciousness and everything about you is dictated by physiological processes and nothing more. This leads to better self awareness and management of one's thoughts, feelings and actions.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Well, I don't know about others in my profession, but once I have a patient's chest cavity open, and the heart exposed, I chant the ancient prayers of my people, wave a bone rattle over the heart, then assume my work is done.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 17, 2018 at 2:18 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Well, I don't know about others in my profession, but once I have a patient's chest cavity open, and the heart exposed, I chant the ancient prayers of my people, wave a bone rattle over the heart, then assume my work is done.

And by Gummy, that is the way you.......... LOSE YOUR MEDICAL LICENCE and get arrested.
But Vul 

Consciousness consists of meridians of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a blossoming of the technological.And You and I are spiritual brothers and sisters of the quantum soup. And the flow is a constant. Consciousness consists of electrical impulses of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the pranic. And You and I are pilgrims of the nexus. This life is nothing short of a redefining rekindling of non-dual life-force. Levitate
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I had a doctor bill my insurance for a $20,000 "magnetics (sic) enhanced (sic) bed" that I had told her I didn't want and was never delivered. The insurance were right snippy about me authorizing such an expenditure without clearing it through them first. I told them I had refused the bed and they didn't believe me. I changed companies at next sign-up period.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So just now on FB........ Brian37 6 1111 January 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Today Show Sybill Shepherd and NDEs Brian37 61 9409 March 22, 2015 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Brian37