Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty
Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty
Thankfully the jury went against God's wishes and convicted the defendant.

http://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law...6kMMPeWKL/
RE: Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty
Well shit boys, I guess we can pack up all that law and order shit.  Tex here has the batphone to the bigman.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
For a jew, 'god' is one shitty lawyer!
(January 19, 2018 at 5:18 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Well shit boys, I guess we can pack up all that law and order shit.  Tex here has the batphone to the bigman.

Muslims and Jews also think they have their own batphones too.
Shit, sucks to be a law student I guess. All that time and effort only to find out nah, the Gman got this. Go home Judge Judy.
Well, that's really unfair.  All the times I was in the dock, God never told the judge I was innocent. Stupid God.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A little help, amiright?  There's no -way- I started that riot...all I did was throw a flaming beer bottle. What was I supposed to do, hold on to it? Fuckin thing was on fire! Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 19, 2018 at 8:34 pm)Khemikal Wrote: A little help, amiright?  There's no -way- I started that right...all I did was throw a beer bottle. Smile

A defense I once actually, really, truly used was, 'I plead self defense, M'lud. I thought he was going to hit me, so I hit him back first.'

Didn't work.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:I thought he was going to hit me, so I hit him back first.'

That sounds like Dubya's rationalization for Iraq!
(January 19, 2018 at 10:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I thought he was going to hit me, so I hit him back first.'

That sounds like Dubya's rationalization for Iraq!

Dumbya also said of Putin, "I looked into his soul".....

Oh and if anyone wants to claim Russia is godless, why do they have a former KGB thug taking a polar dip with Russian Orthodox Priests in the background? 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 649 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17255 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Jury Awards Sandy Hook Families Nearly $1 Billion BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1846 October 14, 2022 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 994 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 905 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1312 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 2985 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1121 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1288 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 231 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37