Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defy Gravity!
Defy Gravity!
How do you defy gravity? Just say, "FUCK GRAVITY!"

Since no one on the planet can specifically tell me just what gravity is, then it don't even exist!

I think many of us dream of flying. Especially if we have flying dreams. But, gravity says, "NOOOOO!"

Again, fuck gravity, fuck Newton and fuck Einstein!

I will study things I can see, hear and measure like, light, sound, magnetism and electricity--FUCK GRAVITY! 

Magnetic Levitation = truth, Acoustic Levitation = truth--gravity is the lie! FUCK GRAVITY!

I'll do what I want! FUCK GRAVITY! Gravity never has and never will ever exist!

Gravity is stupid!

And as far as atoms, electrons, neutron and any other kind of trons? BITE ME and GO DIE! Because, it's useless information!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Defy Gravity!
I'm currently building a gravity-blocking device.  It should be ready in a few more days.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 19, 2018 at 6:59 pm)Haipule Wrote: How do you defy gravity? 
Same as anything else, with force and momentum.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 19, 2018 at 6:59 pm)Haipule Wrote: How do you defy gravity? Just say, "FUCK GRAVITY!"

Since no one on the planet can specifically tell me just what gravity is, then it don't even exist!

I think many of us dream of flying. Especially if we have flying dreams. But, gravity says, "NOOOOO!"

Again, fuck gravity, fuck Newton and fuck Einstein!

I will study things I can see, hear and measure like, light, sound, magnetism and electricity--FUCK GRAVITY! 

Magnetic Levitation = truth, Acoustic Levitation = truth--gravity is the lie! FUCK GRAVITY!

I'll do what I want! FUCK GRAVITY! Gravity never has and never will ever exist!

Gravity is stupid!

And as far as atoms, electrons, neutron and any other kind of trons? BITE ME and GO DIE! Because, it's useless information!
Keep up your studies! I am sure you will go far!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Kinda odd that you're using an electronic device and saying that electrons are useless, innit?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 19, 2018 at 6:59 pm)Haipule Wrote: How do you defy gravity? Just say, "FUCK GRAVITY!"

The best that science has come up with is that "Gravity is a field of influence that attracts mass to mass." Or something like that.
What is that field of influence? Gravity. Gravity = gravity.

The Bible gives the details of what causes gravity, but that knowledge is not what people in general are able to grasp, even if they have an education in science.

Nevertheless, I'll give the answer and then I'll expect the gargoyles to start the usual lowbrow mock fest.

If you are familiar with the Bible, you will know where it is plainly stated, but otherwise I won't give any direct references, because people who have no respect for the Bible simply don't deserve it.

Gravity is caused by a gradient of a force around planets and stars, but not necessarily mass in general, that's because mass does not cause gravity. I already know that contravenes the conclusions of commonly accepted science.
That gradient is caused by the relation between two forces, where the one responsible for gravity is changed over distance from the object. It becomes less dense so to speak.

An understanding of these two forces in the universe, gives the missing pieces and correct contexts of QM, string and other theories about matter.

People have tried to explain gravity through EM, or magnetism alone, but EM is just another property of matter within the influences of gravity. Having said that, EM and all other properties are caused by the same forces which produce gravity.
In other words the understanding of these forces described in the Bible reveals a unification theory for matter.

To summarize, something causes gravity, it isn't a mystery to be speculated about.
Gravity is a by-product of the forces which cause matter to exist.
What those forces are, and how they produce the effects of matter, etc is the subject that embraces every science on earth. Because every facet of nature demonstrates these workings. The weather, the orbiting of planets, the structure if the atom, plant growth, etc.
(January 19, 2018 at 7:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm currently building a gravity-blocking device.  It should be ready in a few more days.

Boru
Cool! But, there is no gravity to block. I used electro-magnetism to try to hide from gravity on a small scale but it seems to be as simple as the different ways to play with magnetism and nothing to do with gravity. I mean: can't everything that gravity supposedly is and does be explained by magnetism? Since everything, including water, carbon, is magnetic?

Next week I'm going to build a miniature ... using CSE, sound, electric and dielectric materials with an alternating currant utilizing the earths dual magnetism which most people don't even know even exists! From there I will make a flying broom with a seat, foot pegs and handlebars! I'm sorry, but I think it is funny! "What, you never seen a flying broom before?" I will call myself--Gravity Man! "How do you fly?" Why, gravity of coarse! Smile

If we succeed, we'll have to hide from the men in black with their black SUV's and black helicopters!

Good luck!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
(January 19, 2018 at 7:54 pm)Haipule Wrote:
(January 19, 2018 at 7:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm currently building a gravity-blocking device.  It should be ready in a few more days.

Boru
Cool! But, there is no gravity to block. I used electro-magnetism to try to hide from gravity on a small scale but it seems to be as simple as the different ways to play with magnetism and nothing to do with gravity. I mean: can't everything that gravity supposedly is and does be explained by magnetism? Since everything, including water, carbon, is magnetic?

Next week I'm going to build a miniature ... using CSE, sound, electric and dielectric materials with an alternating currant utilizing the earths dual magnetism which most people don't even know even exists! From there I will make a flying broom with a seat, foot pegs and handlebars! I'm sorry, but I think it is funny! "What, you never seen a flying broom before?" I will call myself--Gravity Man! "How do you fly?" Why, gravity of coarse! Smile

If we succeed, we'll have to hide from the men in black with their black SUV's and black helicopters!

Good luck!

Ok, I get it.  This is another one of those times when you try comedy, right?

Boru
Ever get a sunburn? What causes that?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Quote:Nevertheless, I'll give the answer and then I'll expect the gargoyles to start the usual lowbrow mock fest.
I wonder why That would be? Dodgy

Quote:If you are familiar with the Bible, you will know where it is plainly stated, but otherwise I won't give any direct references, because people who have no respect for the Bible simply don't deserve it.
RRRIGHT  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth's Gravity Hole Bucky Ball 2 559 July 29, 2023 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How Cn Gravity Affect Light When Light Has No Mass? Rhondazvous 18 1848 March 2, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  What Does Gravity Have To Do WithThe Expanding Universe? Rhondazvous 42 5932 February 26, 2018 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If there's nothing in empty space, then how does it get warped by gravity? EruptedCarcassBloat 31 5521 October 13, 2016 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  How exactly does gravity affect time? ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2143 February 21, 2016 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Is Gravity acting upwards or downwards? ErGingerbreadMandude 64 8509 August 7, 2015 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Why is there gravity? urlawyer 77 13011 May 11, 2015 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Alex K
  A Capella Science - Bohemian Gravity! Cyberman 3 1466 September 18, 2013 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Is there something that is not affected by gravity? L.A.F. 35 12281 May 9, 2013 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  A Simulation of Stellar Gravity Annik 12 5041 January 17, 2013 at 6:16 am
Last Post: dj-hato