Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miocic vs Ngannou
Miocic vs Ngannou
Any predictions or thoughts about this ufc heavyweight battle?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Miocic vs Ngannou
My prediction is Ngannou wins in the first round. There's no rhyme or reason for my prediction.

It could just be because I watched the fight on my ufc fight pass of Stefan Struve winning over Stipe.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

I saw a video of Ngannou practice kicking so hard that his trainer was swept off the floor. I actually agree with you on this one, even though skill and experience wise miocic is clearly superior he won't fare against the power machine that is ngannou, also this isn't boxing, so... First round ko
Miocic won, I haven't seen the fight yet but but seems to be an uncontroversial decision.

I read that Ngannou got one of his deadly uppercuts to connect but it didn't stop miocic

Cormier beat his opponent too, I love watching that guy fight, he's the same height as me and beats everyone except Jon Jones which would be good to see again. He has a similar style to cain velasquez in pushing people up against the fence and overwhelming them in a crazy over baring way.