Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I believe Atheists are going to hell?
Do I believe Atheists are going to hell?
Short answer: no.

Long answer: 

Any human who when the truth is presented and has a way out of the darkness and perceives it but denies it after God's proof is settled, then yes, they belong to hell.

If words can decisively prove a Creator there would be no need of religion. Religion has a Guide, paradigms to act upon while searching it, and love has many interpretations.

I see humans as they outwardly appear so it's inwardly like that.

Most people are not so beautiful nor so ugly, but just good looking to the extent they should be satisfied with how they look.

The same is true pertaining to truth seeking. Most won't go the ends of the earth is search of knowledge of the self and most can't even if they wanted to.

However most when truth becomes apparent to them accept.

I believe most humans are dishonest with themselves, I believe to a great degree I deceive myself as well.

But when things are proven in the way God proves firmly beyond doubt, then truth, is no longer veiled, then some nations most believed and many nations disbelieved, and of the nations mentioned in Quran, it's only people of Yonus who benefited from their faith.

The Israelites believed but then turned the message into meaningless stories when they rejected Mohammad and the Mastership of Ali and their family.

I get frustrated but I am not the doctor to cure you, nor have I placed in the right way.

I don't believe I have established the proof despite knowing by arguments are both valid and sound. The premises they rest upon do need more elaboration which I have not done.

Give me time and I will come back after sometime, as a better communicator. I will prove the premises you dispute about in a better way.

I believe we all are dishonest in many levels, we deceive ourselves, the greatest degree is I believe what Atheists find themselves in, where they convince themselves they have no knowledge of God.

But the proof of God is a healing and healer, it cures the dishonesty and sets the world back in proper balanced order, set's your soul in it's proper image, not the mirror inverted backwards image of falsehood and lies of Iblis.

I can't prove all this stuff because I don't know what you really know and what you don't. It makes sense to me, is all I can assure you of.

We will however to move forward have to have a more serious conversation. We all have to be more serious. Less battle of egos and more serious to the discussions.
RE: Do I believe Atheists are going to hell?
This is spam and it's not funny any more.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Do I care if someone thinks there are undetectable being(s) with the power to make me suffer.

No, I don't.
(January 26, 2018 at 6:10 pm)Succubus Wrote: This is spam and it's not funny any more.

I think Succie is fo sho going to Heaven. Such a kind hearted individual, that one. ❤😍
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 26, 2018 at 6:40 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 26, 2018 at 6:10 pm)Succubus Wrote: This is spam and it's not funny any more.

I think Succie is fo sho going to Heaven. Such a kind hearted individual, that one. ❤😍

Do me next.  What are my chances of getting an E afterlife ticket?  Even money?
(January 26, 2018 at 6:43 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(January 26, 2018 at 6:40 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I think Succie is fo sho going to Heaven. Such a kind hearted individual, that one. ❤😍

Eh, don't know about you. You're one of the mean ones around here. Probably 30% chance for you. Now little Succie on the other hand.....
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
What a coinci-dink!
I agree with your short answer.
100%
Common ground at last, feels good knight.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Yeah, yeah .. obviously Suck-up Succie is a sure thing. But what about us bad boys .. what do we get?

Hahaha!!

-walsh
(January 26, 2018 at 6:43 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(January 26, 2018 at 6:40 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I think Succie is fo sho going to Heaven. Such a kind hearted individual, that one. ❤😍

[Image: leeloo-dallas-multipass-640x533.jpg]
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELL or not HELL? Little Rik 91 11398 November 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7855 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8494 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition] dyresand 3 1405 August 25, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Am I Going To Hell? Shuffle 202 41707 August 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  I am actually going to create my own religion ComradeMeow 21 5252 July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8385 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Believe in hell? well you might want to stop dyresand 6 3089 January 14, 2015 at 3:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 7583 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8364 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546