Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird business proximity
Weird business proximity
Ok, for example.

A long time ago I saw a Baskin Robin's ice cream shop next to a Weight Watchers.

Yesterday at my dentists I found out there was a Crematory in my county right next to a outdoor grill supply company.

Now I am not talking about funny product names in this thread. I am talking about two completely different businesses that either contradict each other or seem weird to be next to each other in a real location.

What are some of the weird combos you have seen in real life?
RE: Weird business proximity
There's a hospital not too far from me that is adjacent to a cemetery.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Piercing parlour next to a bail bondsman next to a bookie's.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A library next to the county Republican party headquarters.
(January 30, 2018 at 11:14 am)Fireball Wrote: There's a hospital not too far from me that is adjacent to a cemetery.

That happens a lot and is not by accident.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Playground next to a cemetery. SC has laws that make it difficult to get graves moved, so you often see odd neighbors to cemeteries.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ode to Weird Al, a spoof of a spoof..... Brian37 7 965 December 28, 2019 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Funny sounding products/business names. Brian37 22 3317 November 28, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Even I think this is weird. vorlon13 31 3445 August 19, 2015 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Funny business Norman Humann 17 2840 March 31, 2015 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Good christ this is weird!! Cinjin 3 1224 October 20, 2013 at 4:27 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy