Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck
Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck
A train Carrying GOP members to a West Virginia retreat crashed into a trash truck that was apparently stalled on the tracks. Injuries reported. GOP members are reported to be okay with some minor injuries. Truck driver seems to be seriously injured. UPDATE: No reported injuries to crew and passengers. Story still developing, though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express...an-GOD/amp
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck
The trash truck must have been there waiting to cart away the GOP members.
That's awful. I wonder why the truck driver didn't get out of the truck when he heard the train coming??
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
The symbolism is overwhelming.  Glad the fucktards did not hit a Meals On Wheels vehicle.  That would have been tragic.
Were there 5 GOP members tied to an alternative line and someone unable to decide near the points?
Of course it had to be a trash truck, lol.

I do feel bad for the truck driver, though.
I smell a teamsters conspiracy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 31, 2018 at 1:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: The trash truck must have been there waiting to cart away the GOP members.
News is reporting that there was a fatality. Probably the truck driver since his injuries was first reported to be serious.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Yeah I can't imagine someone surviving being hit by a train... Sad

I wonder if this was a suicide though? Just don't get why he wouldn't have gotten out of the truck.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 31, 2018 at 1:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Yeah I can't imagine someone surviving being hit by a train... Sad

I wonder if this was a suicide though? Just don't get why he wouldn't have gotten out of the truck.
Probably someone who either thought they had time to get the truck restarted and moved out of the way or someone who was trying to race the train to get across the tracks. Trains move a lot quicker than people think. It was estimated that the train was traveling at 70 mph, and that it takes a half a mile before a train can come to a complete stop. They just showed pictures of the locomotive. The whole front of it is smashed in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13221 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1763 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1066 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 282 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 803 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Whale sculpture catches crashed Dutch metro train zebo-the-fat 6 291 November 2, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1312 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5605 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2766 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3172 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene