Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump has a go at the NHS.
Trump has a go at the NHS.
Trump sites recent NHS protests to claim the NHS is broken and to the way its funding is wrong.
Not realising that what is being protested against is an Americanisation of the NHS.

KEEP AWAY FROM OUR NHS YOU DISTENDED LENGTH OF DISCEASED BABOON RECTUM.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/do...spartanntp

Quote:Responding to Mr Trump’s comments the groups said they were campaigning against moves to an  “expensive, inefficient and unjust” US-style system.
In their message to Mr Trump, the groups said in a statement: “This is what our demonstration was about on Saturday February 3 and tens of thousands of British people want to show their love for the principles of universal and comprehensive care free at the point of use, paid for through general taxation.
“We don’t agree with your divisive and incorrect rhetoric. No thanks.”
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said Mr Trump was “wrong” and people were marching because “we love our NHS and hate what the Tories are doing to it”.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Trump has a go at the NHS.
I guess there will be protests if he ever goes to the UK.  Good.  The surest way to keep that thin-skinned, pile of walking shit, away.
(February 5, 2018 at 2:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I guess there will be protests if he ever goes to the UK.  Good.  The surest way to keep that thin-skinned, pile of walking shit, away.

The shithole is also claiming that health care is bankrupting the U.K. um no, if anything was doing that it was the bait and switch to claim to spend money on health care only to get voters to vote for Brexit.
(February 5, 2018 at 2:54 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The shithole is also claiming that health care is bankrupting the U.K. um no, if anything was doing that it was the bait and switch to claim to spend money on health care only to get voters to vote for Brexit.

The trillions of dollars placed into unnecessary military spending and wanting to build the insane wall is what is bankrupting 'Murica.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm sorry mister Trump what rank is nations health care again worst in the developed world  ? Which country has extremely wasteful rationing again? What has the lowest infant mortality rate in developed world. It's the same with Beta male . STFU about the UK or Canada's healthcare till your higher up the ladder .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

If you have no money you will be treated in the UK but not in the USA, so which system is better?

Trump only cares about the rich
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

He probably thinks NHS means Normal Hair Service. No wonder he's suspicious of it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 5, 2018 at 2:27 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: KEEP AWAY FROM OUR NHS YOU DISTENDED LENGTH OF DISCEASED BABOON RECTUM.
Well, at least Trump’s not in much of a position to fuck with the NHS. You’d have to take that up with Terry May at 10 Downing Street. Trump’s Just in a position to keep anything like the NHS from coming to fruition in America.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(February 5, 2018 at 9:05 pm)Cyberman Wrote: He probably thinks NHS means Normal Hair Service. No wonder he's suspicious of it.

You mean National Nuclear Roadkill Service.
Or Nice Hair Style and he thinks we're piss-taking.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1712 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4490 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36895 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4375 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1544 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  How has Trump impacted your life personally scoobysnack 124 34150 May 20, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dumbest thing a Trump supporter has told you NuclearEnergy 0 693 January 21, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods