Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About
One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/michele...r-prayers/

Quote:Michele Bachmann: I’m not running for Al Franken’s seat because God won’t answer my prayers about it

Don't feel bad, asshole.  "God" doesn't answer any prayers.
RE: One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About
Read that as: "my staff did the research and discovered I probably wouldn't have won."
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Isn't she and her husband to busy curing gay?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If so, that turkey needs to go back for another treatment.
(February 5, 2018 at 9:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Isn't she and her husband to busy curing gay?

Strictly speaking, I'm going with 'no'.
She was waiting on a sign from God.

[Image: ctyp+michele+bachmann+god+billboard.jpg?w=800]

She got one.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Is it bad I thought this would be a Pat Robertson death announcement?
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(February 5, 2018 at 10:30 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Is it bad I thought this would be a Pat Robertson death announcement?

I'm still waiting for the nice chap WHO SPEAKS IN CAPITAL LETTERS to show up at Billy Graham's place with a run-down hourglass.
(February 5, 2018 at 9:11 pm)Aegon Wrote: Read that as: "my staff did the research and discovered I probably wouldn't have won."

Research? Discovery? Who needs those when there is revelation?
(February 5, 2018 at 9:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Isn't she and her husband to busy curing gay?

As long as there are chicken nuggets, there will always be gay people. . .

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1595 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3137 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 935 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Don't Worry Shitstain. You'll Get Laid Plenty In Prison Minimalist 3 740 August 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists Foxaèr 129 41632 July 15, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Things Becoming Less Murky Minimalist 34 9464 July 1, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Don't Worry Little Jared Minimalist 1 981 June 5, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Don't look now women but the court says it's OK to pay you less based on history. brewer 4 1650 April 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Spend Less Time Praying Boys Minimalist 13 3117 April 25, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Atheists becoming less unpopular? Jehanne 103 20722 April 20, 2017 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Jehanne