Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Lions!
Go Lions!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/li...-1.3815965

A little justice.
RE: Go Lions!
Eagles eat Patriots too.
They don't look particularly full.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I saw this elsewhere so I knew what it was about. It's a real shame this doesn't happen more often. I hate poachers and would love to see everyone of them suffer the same fate.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
In the long term unfortunately, I'd think most large animals are doomed. Loss of habitat and human population pressure will eventually overtake them.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Good.

Whenever they catch poachers they should feed them to the big cats and other predators.

Eventually they'll make great fertiliser.
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 13, 2018 at 8:26 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Good.

Whenever they catch poachers they should feed them to the big cats and other predators.

Eventually they'll make great fertiliser.

Some time later in "heaven", Rolleyes  "So, what great thing did you do, in your life?" "I became lion shit!" Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
They are turds to begin with.
(February 13, 2018 at 10:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They are turds to begin with.

When I saw the title and it was Min posting it, I thought junk food was popular again and Christians were on the menu.
(February 12, 2018 at 6:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Eagles eat Patriots too.

And Eagles eat horseshit, too.

I'm not even kidding; as part of the mayhem that ensued after Philly won the Super Bowl, at least one fan decided to use the opportunity to eat horse crap. And as far as I can tell, this isn't just something FXX is doing for Season 13 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; there was a real Super Bowl riot in Philly after they won and someoene thought corprophagia was a fair way to celebrate.

The video is hidden, because I can understand if people don't want to see a clip of someone re-enacting Salo for no good reason.

So, here's a tamer video of the same thing that happened in Philly happening in a cartoon:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2885 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47