Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Has Always Been A Scumbag.
The WLB Has Always Been A Scumbag.
His cuurent act is nothing new.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-c...d-refused/

Quote:Trump company settles lawsuit for $5.45 million over golf club members who demanded a refund and were refused

Once a greedy pig - always a greedy pig.
RE: The WLB Has Always Been A Scumbag.
No doubt. Probably the worst human being on the planet at this time.
When Trump kicks the bucket from whatever cause it will be the most popular event in human history. Billions of people around the world will dance in the streets.
I was born in 1959. Trump is not only the most despicable of POTUS's in my lifetime (including Nixon), he is one of the most despicable human beings! If this country reelects Trump, I am an expat! France or Costa Rica, here I come!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

In 7th grade WLB was already regarded by one of his teachers as “the most menipulative person her ever met”.
(February 24, 2018 at 12:49 am)chimp3 Wrote: I was born in 1959. Trump is not only the most despicable of POTUS's in my lifetime (including Nixon), he is one of the most despicable human beings! If this country reelects Trump, I am an expat! France or Costa Rica, here I come!

I personally have zero expectation of his reelection. Of course, I didn't expect "W" to be reelected, so what do I know. As far as "despicable" goes, I'd expect that some former presidents were equally held to be so, but the internet gives us a lot of current events, where in the past, we had to rely on the printed press.

Don't give up on the US just yet. Let's just see how far the pendulum swings before we write Lady Liberty off. This shit cycles back and forth.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 24, 2018 at 1:21 am)Fireball Wrote:
(February 24, 2018 at 12:49 am)chimp3 Wrote: I was born in 1959. Trump is not only the most despicable of POTUS's in my lifetime (including Nixon), he is one of the most despicable human beings! If this country reelects Trump, I am an expat! France or Costa Rica, here I come!

I personally have zero expectation of his reelection. Of course, I didn't expect "W" to be reelected, so what do I know. As far as "despicable" goes, I'd expect that some former presidents were equally held to be so, but the internet gives us a lot of current events, where in the past, we had to rely on the printed press.

Don't give up on the US just yet. Let's just see how far the pendulum swings before we write Lady Liberty off. This shit cycles back and forth.

What trump will leave behind is a US that aspire towards the worst of the capitalistic abuses the 1890s, while suffering the economics of the early 1930s.
This country is fucked.
(February 23, 2018 at 10:11 pm)Whateverist Wrote: No doubt. Probably the worst human being on the planet at this time.

C'mon. There is a cannibal warlord in Liberia who literally baths in the blood of children. Trump sucks, but no reason to jump to giant hyperbole because the manager of some golf course didn't refund golf memberships! I mean, seriously.

(February 23, 2018 at 9:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: His cuurent act is nothing new.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-c...d-refused/

Quote:Trump company settles lawsuit for $5.45 million over golf club members who demanded a refund and were refused

Once a greedy pig - always a greedy pig.

Those poor upper class white golf club members, I have so much sympathy...oh wait, no I don't care at all about their fake problems. Trump probably wasn't even involved at all, he's a phoney who just hires lawyers and managers and calls himself a genius. Doubt that he has much to do with the decision making at his golf clubs, other then owning them and playing golf.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I guess self-aggrandizing phonies who robs people (whether I like his victims or not) is just not someone I have any empathy for.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1675 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Question Is it always racism? brokenreflector 71 3588 June 4, 2020 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Have you been hacked? brewer 0 317 January 18, 2019 at 7:51 am
Last Post: brewer
  Always bet on black, new SDNY incoming AG Brian37 2 415 December 12, 2018 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1762 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 463 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 426 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 466 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 499 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm