Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
Yo
Whats up
RE: Yo
[Image: th?id=OIP.IdoYpiwAQX5MEOWH9MvUOQHaHZ&pid=Api]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(February 28, 2018 at 9:13 am)Sopra Wrote: Whats up

Sky.
An adverb. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The stick in your butt
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 28, 2018 at 9:14 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.IdoYpiwAQX5MEOWH9MvUOQHaHZ&pid=Api]

Hahaha!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 28, 2018 at 9:13 am)Sopra Wrote: Whats up

Not you.
Dying to live, living to die.
Somebody ran a scalpel through your name!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wow. Sock is found out so quickly. I have faith in the sock-finders. Their aim is true.