Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite and least favorite colors
Favorite and least favorite colors
Fav:

Blue

Worst:

baby puke olive green

(feel free to discuss vision issues if you want, also)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Favorite and least favorite colors
400 nm

600 nm
Favorite: purple
Least favorite: brown
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Blood red. Yes, really!

Octarine.
Dying to live, living to die.
Unhappy purple.

Feckless orange.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Favorites: purple and green
Least favorite: vomit color.

Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 6, 2018 at 8:08 pm)J a c k Wrote: Favorites: purple and green

Smile

Vomit green I think is a better colour than snot green.
Dying to live, living to die.

Smile

If pressed, I guess my favorite is a deep violet.  But what I really like is deep violet on a light yellow background. Then it sings.

My least favorite color is feminine product plastic pink.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Smile

My favorite colours stem from memories that I don't even know why they're still there, they seem like useless memories.  I first decided my favorite color was green when I was around 7, I was playing a computer game involving a green shield.

I decided my favorite colour combo is green and purple when I was memorized by this nightmare on elm street purple and green pinball machine, I forgot what age I was.

I don't think I have a least favorite colour, they all look good in some kind of combo or situation.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Green is also a favorite of mine, but I wasn't sure if Vor would have been happy about me stating "purple and green" when he probably only wanted one favorite and one least favorite provided.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter