Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where to start?
So where to start?
Hello everyone. This is Hans Zarkov number 2133. Lol just kidding... thought it was a cute name. Anyway...first time I have been on such a forum. Recently saw some films regarding non-belief and have lots of questions. Anyway hope to see you peeps around!
RE: So where to start?
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The forum is now not Hans free... I think I've done that joke before somewhere Smile

Welcome..
(March 12, 2018 at 10:17 am)Cod Wrote: The forum is now not Hans free... I think I've done that joke before somewhere Smile

Hans up everyone who groaned at that joke.
Welcome to the forum!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome!
Hans posted first!
Oh hey thanks for the intros! Going to head on over to the philosophy section first.
Oh no............................   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You could start by submitting your insignificant life to the Lord Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) to avoid his wrath on Judgment Day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess this is where I start? Outtahere 43 7236 February 15, 2015 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Hey everyone looking for a fresh start teslafie 3 1182 July 1, 2014 at 8:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Let's Start Over, I'm Blackrook and I'm Here to Get Some Answers to Important Questions Blackrook 48 18099 October 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake