Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from?
The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from?
I could somewhat understand this during the election. However, it seems they are just downright afraid of this woman. And now that she has lost they insist on piling on her loss. For instance, I was listening to a Conservative talk show on my way to class the other morning. The host was amused that she had fallen down a flight of stairs while in India. He then stated how this was the reason she didn't win because she was somehow physically unfit. But Trump is totally an iron man, right?

I just would like to know where this hatred comes from. I don't consider myself a Hillary fan, in fact I think she's just another politician and lies. However, I don't think she's somehow Satan like many on the right feel.

Again, where does this come from? What did she do? I can see why people hate Trump, because he practically deserves the dislike he receives.
RE: The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from?
She's married to Bill.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 15, 2018 at 8:27 am)Lutrinae Wrote: She's married to Bill.

Oh yeah he was a somewhat decent Democratic president and they hate that don't they? I mean sure, he had those awful scandals and was deserving of what he got in return for t hat. But other than that, why does Bill rustle their jimmies so much?
(March 15, 2018 at 8:26 am)Libertarian God Wrote: I just would like to know where this hatred comes from.

[Image: 1970_cro_magnon.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I think they knew with Bill by her side she would have been a force with which to reckon.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 15, 2018 at 8:40 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I think they knew with Bill by her side she would have been a force with which to reckon.

All those Benghazi hearings make sense. They were doing whatever they can from obstructing her from running.
I don't know why they hate Hillary. She's basically a republican with a democratic mask on.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 15, 2018 at 8:48 am)Chad32 Wrote: I don't know why they hate Hillary. She's basically a republican with a democratic mask on.

Maybe because of what's between her legs?
(March 15, 2018 at 8:48 am)Chad32 Wrote: I don't know why they hate Hillary. She's basically a republican with a democratic mask on.

I don't see it that way. She was pretty close to Bernie Sanders in terms of policies overall.
(March 15, 2018 at 8:54 am)Libertarian God Wrote:

Maybe because of what's between her legs?

Cobwebs? Yeah, everybody hates spiders... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1841 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 819 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11016 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4825 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 918 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 972 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6361 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council? Foxaèr 26 2971 June 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Joods
  Four presidents come together to pay tribute Foxaèr 15 2797 April 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Here come the Russia Indictments FatAndFaithless 32 2633 February 17, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Amarok