Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gosh! Darn it! Heavens!
Gosh! Darn it! Heavens!
It's one thing to see vinaigrette recipes in the posts within threads where people can choose whether or not to choose to participate and can respond back with cooking tips. I'm not trying to be snobbish, but do I think it harms the aroma to continue allowing vinegar based recipes in thread titles. I suggest that it be made a rule to not allow blatantly pungent tastes and vinaigrettes in thread titles.
RE: Gosh! Darn it! Heavens!
I like that easy fudge you can make from a bag of chocolate chips and a can of sweetened condensed milk.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Now, now! I think a good Balsamic deserves special status beyond criticism!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Potato chips ...

on triple-chocolate ice-cream. You can't stop me (unless you're a mod)

and then put even more salt than contained within the potato chips and finish it off with vinegar. Oh and don't forget the mayo, bitches love mayo.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 16, 2018 at 9:11 pm)Sal Wrote: Potato chips ...

on triple-chocolate ice-cream. You can't stop me (unless you're a mod)

and then put even more salt than contained within the potato chips and finish it off with vinegar. Oh and don't forget the mayo, bitches love mayo.

Could be good without the vinegar and mayo lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well