Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am sorry, MysticKnight
I am sorry, MysticKnight
I'm sorry; MysticKnight.

You don't have to ask me why, but I'm sorry. I won't claim I'm losing brain matter, I won't claim that I suffer from psychosis too.
I judged you. But this is me: I suck at reading people.

Forgive me. That is just me. For every member or visitor seeing this: I have judged this person -MysticKnight-, and didn't take my time to validate what I'm saying.

But a word of advice: trust in yourself, never let anybody doubt your mental state. It's not about saying "fuck you"; but it's about looking the person in the eye and say "soooooooo ? ".

I'm sorry. Forgive me. I apologize for giving you a hard time.
RE: I am sorry, MysticKnight
Spoken like a gentleman.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 18, 2018 at 5:08 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I'm sorry; MysticKnight.

You don't have to ask me why, but I'm sorry. I won't claim I'm losing brain matter, I won't claim that I suffer from psychosis too.

Forgive me. That is just me. For every member or visitor seeing this: I have judged this person -MysticKnight-, and didn't take my time to validate what I'm saying.

But a word of advice: trust in yourself, never let anybody doubt your mental state. It's not about saying "fuck you"; but it's about looking the person in the eye and say "soooooooo ? ".

Thank you Atlas. It means a lot. 

Also, regarding religion (although I said I would not talk about it), you and I are almost the same view, I don't believe anything not found in Quran fully verified can be believed in, but the only difference is I believe you have to have support for all interpretations (lest we get into interpretation war and everyone can make up whatever interpretation they want) in hadiths, and I don't believe hadiths are an authority aside from that fact they give insight to Quran or contradict it, and any hadith which the Quran doesn't verify and prove are practically worthless.

I don't believe in clergy class which Shiites and Sunnis both embrace, and have turned Quran upside down in many ways, and abandoned the book due their idols and followed fabrications that clearly contradict Quran.

And peace be upon you. It means a lot.

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Not sure if I've got the right theme Dunno
(March 18, 2018 at 8:19 am)MysticKnight Wrote:

Also, regarding religion (although I said I would not talk about it), you and I are almost the same view, I don't believe anything not found in Quran fully verified can be believed in, but the only difference is I believe you have to have support for all interpretations (lest we get into interpretation war and everyone can make up whatever interpretation they want) in hadiths, and I don't believe hadiths are an authority aside from that fact they give insight to Quran or contradict it, and any hadith which the Quran doesn't verify and prove are practically worthless.

I don't believe in clergy class which Shiites and Sunnis both embrace, and have turned Quran upside down in many ways, and abandoned the book due their idols and followed fabrications that clearly contradict Quran.

Look MK, you have to understand that on this website everyone goes after everyone. Some are more library types and some are more boxing ring, like me.

BUT, at the end of the day all of us are human. In real life, and on the internet, you are going to hear shit that pisses you off. I am glad I am not a dictator myself, because there are lots of people I can think of that I'd want to shut up. 

It is OK to defend yourself. It is not ok to always assume anyone who might disagree with you, or is merely teasing you in fun, is your enemy.

I don't think you or Atlass need Islam, just like I don't think Catholic Lady needs Jesus.  Changing the world to be more non violent isn't about everyone bending to you or what you like. Changing the world to be more peaceful is about the ability to know the difference between blasphemy and bigotry. It is the difference between hate of bad logic, and human rights. Most humans desire to be violence free. Most humans need companionship. 

Atlass is not your enemy, I am not your enemy. 

If you never leave your religion, and I hope you and Atlass do, that is not as important to me as non violence. I would say the same to any Christian or Jew or Hindu or Buddhist.

Humans are all we have.
(March 18, 2018 at 8:19 am)BrianSoddinBoru4 Wrote: Spoken like a gentleman.

Boru

Thank you Boru. Truly Smile

MysticKnight
Quote:

You are welcome.

Consider it a talk about "views", not religion. I have my reasons to be this hostile to the Islamic clergy, aside from them spreading ignorance and support oppression.
If you were to the Middle East recently; you'll realize the amount of damage both sects cause to Islam. The Sunni and Shiite institutions stand like cement blocks in the road of change. Most death we saw after 2011 in the Arab Spring was coated and decorated by "Fatwas" from the religious institution.

So, yeah :Smile I might be angry, but believe me it's because of what I saw and because of disappointments in the building of a real democracy that would allow you, me, Shiites and Sunnies along with anybody else to speak freely without worrying about going to prison.

Agreeing on a view or disagreeing is up to the logic we made of the case. But the freedom to say it is what matters.
All I will say to you regarding "the views"; is to look more carefully in the Hadiths, blindly and without the interpretations of somebody else.

A wise saying, says that if it has lots of contradictions; then it's not valid.
That Smile.

(March 18, 2018 at 10:50 am)Khemikal Wrote:

Wink

It must be hilarious for you, doesn't it ><

(March 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 18, 2018 at 8:19 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Thank you Atlas. It means a lot. 

Look MK, you have to understand that on this website everyone goes after everyone. Some are more library types and some are more boxing ring, like me.

BUT, at the end of the day all of us are human. In real life, and on the internet, you are going to hear shit that pisses you off. I am glad I am not a dictator myself, because there are lots of people I can think of that I'd want to shut up. 

It is OK to defend yourself. It is not ok to always assume anyone who might disagree with you, or is merely teasing you in fun, is your enemy.

I don't think you or Atlass need Islam, just like I don't think Catholic Lady needs Jesus.  Changing the world to be more non violent isn't about everyone bending to you or what you like. Changing the world to be more peaceful is about the ability to know the difference between blasphemy and bigotry. It is the difference between hate of bad logic, and human rights. Most humans desire to be violence free. Most humans need companionship. 

Atlass is not your enemy, I am not your enemy. 

If you never leave your religion, and I hope you and Atlass do, that is not as important to me as non violence. I would say the same to any Christian or Jew or Hindu or Buddhist.

Humans are all we have.

We are all human at the end of the day.
Quote:Thank you Boru. Truly [Image: smile.gif]

Think nothing of it. Apologies are, at the best of times, difficult. I simply thought you delivered yours with grace and sincerity. Well done. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2018 at 6:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Thank you Boru. Truly [Image: smile.gif]

Think nothing of it. Apologies are, at the best of times, difficult. I simply thought you delivered yours with grace and sincerity. Well done. 

Boru

It is one big pill to swallow, as it's a killer to the pride, you're right. But causing hell to somebody feels even worse, so the choice becomes clearer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just ranting. Sorry. purplepurpose 11 1121 July 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Sorry Catholic_Lady Nothing 14 955 November 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  sorry for the late notice Drich 26 1810 May 12, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  Happy Birthday MysticKnight brewer 17 1520 June 13, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Birthday MysticKnight brewer 11 2182 June 13, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2489 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I'm sorry Shinagami 11 1352 August 10, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: vixene
  Facebook, sorry about that x.x Foxaèr 1 794 May 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Does anybody else feel sorry for religious people? IanHulett 58 6215 February 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  IM VERY VERY SORRY Marsellus Wallace 56 7053 December 28, 2014 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy