Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's heathenize facebook
Let's heathenize facebook
Link us to your FB if you want us to add you.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014633677245
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Let's heathenize facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BrasilianAnjel
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Is anyone else gonna play?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Ok, someone on here just requested me on Facebook. I know they are from here bc of mutual friends, but I don't know it is. Whoever you are, reveal thyself!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
lmao I already have both of you on facebook...

Still for others that might join in,

https://www.facebook.com/mandyl.rodriguez.91
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I ain't posting no steenking links, but I'm friends with all of the above, I think, if you can figure out which.
I just don't understand why I have not received a friend request from Succie or Wololie. I'm sad. Sad

-walsh
I’m picky. If you want to have me on Facebook send me a pm and if I feel okay about you I’ll send you a link.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 19, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Losty Wrote: I’m picky. If you want to have me on Facebook send me a pm and if I feel okay about you I’ll send you a link.

Me too. I get nervous accepting online people into my alternate online worlds. Lol
Especially because I have pictures of my kids on fb.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I've got, I think, five of you as friends on FB.

*bump*

Could use more. Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2448 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 27058 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1150 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2079 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1253 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1059 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  They let these people breed onlinebiker 17 1426 February 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3787 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10593 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5942 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch