Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's MR Timecop to you, Bud.....
That's MR Timecop to you, Bud.....
If you could go back in time and prevent one event from occurring, what would it be?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: That's MR Timecop to you, Bud.....
My most recent fuckup.
That's a tough one. I'll go with preventing Hitler's birth.
I believe in life before death.
I'm not smart enough to make that call.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I would go back in time to prevent myself from preventing an event from occurring to prevent an event from occurring to prevent an event from occurring...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Either ever meeting Brian or preventing him from contracting HIV . . .

And yes, I'd totally waste the timeline and everyone else to do it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 23, 2018 at 5:08 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: If you could go back in time and prevent one event from occurring, what would it be?

It's something too private to disclose.
Preventing a good friend committing suicide.
Dying to live, living to die.
Finding whoever that Abraham dude was - if he existed? (highly unlikely) and kill him?  How about whoever came up with the Jesus story?  Mohammed would be good too.
But if it only had to do with my screwups, I would go have a great BIG talk with my 16-year-old self.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(March 23, 2018 at 5:08 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: If you could go back in time and prevent one event from occurring, what would it be?

I would prevent myself from not having a 3 way with two women. Call me a dumbass.