Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whites in USA should be bombed
Whites in USA should be bombed
I was thinking. What if the white demographics of USA was bombed, including latinos. And blacks was left alone. North Korea should do that but like only ignore the other demographics, help the blacks create their government and stuff, and USA is ruled by them
i think it would be a good idea

Just considering how pussified USA is, i've always wondered how that would work.
Latinos are by default caucasians so thats why, but they are a minority so maybe give them a warning to go back to latin america etc before it starts

I am not pro ethno state. Europe can do whatever they want its a continent. I just want Americans of white descent dead 'cause they are just obnoxious annoying leeches. I mean i am not fan of soyboys anywhere but i can tolerate it. But if North Korea can just do this one favor that would be great!
RE: Whites in USA should be bombed
The opening words 'I was thinking' give the lie to the rest of your moronic post. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The real question is: how do you function in your day-to-day life?

Hello, Errorist.
I suggest you poison us. That way you won't ruin the infrastructure. 

Should probably put the toxin in something only us crackers eat. Maybe Wonder Bread? Mayo?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 24, 2018 at 6:43 am)Rok02 Wrote: I was thinking. What if the white demographics of USA was bombed, including latinos. And blacks was left alone. North Korea should do that but like only ignore the other demographics, help the blacks create their government and stuff, and USA is ruled by them
i think it would be a good idea

Just considering how pussified USA is, i've always wondered how that would work.
Latinos are by default caucasians so thats why, but they are a minority so maybe give them a warning to go back to latin america etc before it starts

I am not pro ethno state. Europe can do whatever they want its a continent. I just want Americans of white descent dead 'cause they are just obnoxious annoying leeches. I mean i am not fan of soyboys anywhere but i can tolerate it. But if North Korea can just do this one favor that would be great!

Trollololol!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
If I wanted to read shitty posts I'd read 45's tweets.
https://atheistforums.org/rules.php#flaming

"Posts which are comprised of mostly insulting language, name calling rather than addressing points, overly negative generalizations of entire groups of people (unless strongly supported by evidence), etc. will be considered as flaming"

Just saying ...
(March 24, 2018 at 9:32 am)Mathilda Wrote: https://atheistforums.org/rules.php#flaming

"Posts which are comprised of mostly insulting language, name calling rather than addressing points, overly negative generalizations of entire groups of people (unless strongly supported by evidence), etc. will be considered as flaming"

Just saying ...
Whites in the U.S. get bombed quite a bit. Me, last night, for instance.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I need to pick up a good case of hepatitis. If I'm yellow enough maybe I'll get a pass.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 888 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2354 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1891 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 7628 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 874 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6726 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1602 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1209 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1033 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 343 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama