Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, Scientologists! I have my copy of Dianetics.
Okay, Scientologists! I have my copy of Dianetics.
You have until the end of the Easter holiday to convince me to subscribe to your wacko religion. 

Sorry, I have no wife and kids for you to cloister off and use to manipulate me. Not a fan of Tom Cruise either. You'll have to convince me to join your creepy cult the old-fashioned way. On the plus side, my life kind of lacks direction, and I've been feeling sorta isolated lately, so you can try to use those things to your advantage.

Any takers?
RE: Okay, Scientologists! I have my copy of Dianetics.
(April 1, 2018 at 2:10 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: You have until the end of the Easter holiday to convince me to subscribe to your wacko religion. 

Sorry, I have no wife and kids for you to cloister off and use to manipulate me. Not a fan of Tom Cruise either. You'll have to convince me to join your creepy cult the old-fashioned way. On the plus side, my life kind of lacks direction, and I've been feeling sorta isolated lately, so you can try to use those things to your advantage.

Any takers?

How do you feel about John Travolta?
He was kinda good in grease.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

He was pretty awful in Battlefield Earth . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 1, 2018 at 3:02 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: He was pretty awful in Battlefield Earth . . .

True, but he was better than the story demanded.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Man that was a stinker.

I watched the first 10 minutes and couldn't take anymore.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I kinda sorta like Travolta. He was good in Pulp Fiction. But mentioning Battlefield Earth kinda reversed any allure he might have had.

Sorry, still an atheist. Keep trying.
I always confuse that with dialysis.  Ain't that a kick in the kidneys?
(April 1, 2018 at 3:13 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: I kinda sorta like Travolta. He was good in Pulp Fiction. But mentioning Battlefield Earth kinda reversed any allure he might have had.

Sorry, still an atheist. Keep trying.

Surely this will convince you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EfhH_w...dcbgF1fR_Z