Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Flesh Wound.......
Just A Flesh Wound.......
Not into golf but saw this in the morning news. I cringed watching this, but damned. He popped it back in place like it was nothing.

RE: Just A Flesh Wound.......
What? You never watched "Lethal Weapon"?
Jesus Fucking Christ !!

OUCH !!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 5, 2018 at 10:57 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus Fucking Christ !!

OUCH !!!!!

I know right? If that had been me, I would have been rolling on the ground writhing and screaming my head off. BUT he just popped it back in like it was nothing. I am a wimp when it comes to pain.
(April 5, 2018 at 11:04 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 5, 2018 at 10:57 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus Fucking Christ !!

OUCH !!!!!

I know right? If that had been me, I would have been rolling on the ground writhing and screaming my head off. BUT he just popped it back in like it was nothing. I am a wimp when it comes to pain.

If you do it often enough it doesn't hurt much at all. And he was on the clock, so he couldn't go cry-baby and leave for the day.
(April 5, 2018 at 11:11 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 5, 2018 at 11:04 am)Brian37 Wrote: I know right? If that had been me, I would have been rolling on the ground writhing and screaming my head off. BUT he just popped it back in like it was nothing. I am a wimp when it comes to pain.

If you do it often enough it doesn't hurt much at all. And he was on the clock, so he couldn't go cry-baby and leave for the day.

Some people have a higher tolerance for pain. Still, just looking at it made me want to take my brain to the ER.  Big Grin
It might happen to him often. It seems like he knew exactly where to push. Then again, the video cut out early, so he may have fallen right back down.