Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico Steps Up To The Plate
Mexico Steps Up To The Plate
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz...Q1MTI1MAS2

Quote:Mexico Agrees to Pay for Trump’s Psychiatric Care

Quote:Hoping to resolve the seemingly intractable conflict over immigration, Mexico surprised the world on Thursday by agreeing to pay for Donald J. Trump’s psychiatric care.

Speaking to reporters, the Mexican President, Enrique Peña Nieto, said that he had authorized funding for the psychiatry and proclaimed, “Work on Donald Trump could begin tomorrow.”
RE: Mexico Steps Up To The Plate
The appropriate psychiatrist care for trump would be to be zipped up tight into the same strait jacket as Steve bannon and Scott Pruitt, and bricked up into the corner of a dungeon.
You'll get no argument from me.

Wonder how much that costs?
No matter what a fraction of a peso that costs, I bet I can get Mexico to pay it.
Brilliant!
Dying to live, living to die.
It'll only cost a cask of Amontillado and one low-paid immigrant returnee Mexican bricklayer. I'd happily pay a true workman's wages for the guy to seal Cheeto von Tweeto in a tomb. The rest of youse can pitch in on the wine. <nods>
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist number plate MarkMcC 5 874 November 27, 2015 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist