Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Red Sox!
Go Red Sox!
They're 8-1 - best start to a season in decades!

Yeah, I know 7 of those games were against the Tampa Bay Rays and two against the Miami Marlins - both weak teams. It's still impressive. Now we have 3 against the Yankees which will be a much better test.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Go Red Sox!
[Image: buck-foston-design-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg]
(April 9, 2018 at 12:38 am)AFTT47 Wrote: They're 8-1 - best start to a season in decades!

Yeah, I know 7 of those games were against the Tampa Bay Rays and two against the Miami Marlins - both weak teams. It's still impressive. Now we have 3 against the Yankees which will be a much better test.

The come from behind wins have been awesome as well! Nice to know there's a fellow Sox fan on the forum. Big Grin
This is about baseball, right?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I thought it was about red colored running socks.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 9, 2018 at 12:38 am)AFTT47 Wrote: They're 8-1 - best start to a season in decades!

GO EAGLES........ Big Grin

Just being silly, not into baseball. I did watch the last game of the Cubs World Series because I wanted them to win, just so I wouldn't have to hear all that superstitious bullshit if they lost. 

The Washington Nationals haven't done much in their existence, and no World Series I am aware of.
[Image: New-Englan-Revolution-Wallpaper-4.jpg]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL  pretty much covers my knowledge of the game.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The only thing good about Boston is the chowder.
(April 9, 2018 at 5:09 pm)Tiberius Wrote:

The come from behind wins have been awesome as well! Nice to know there's a fellow Sox fan on the forum. Big Grin

I'm from Massachusetts although I haven't been there since 1983. I've been a Sox fan since 1970.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offensive penalties in the red zone. Brian37 9 1130 October 1, 2018 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire