Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb As A Bag of Hair
Dumb As A Bag of Hair
But so typical for creatard morons.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/creatio...ed-cancer/

Quote:Creationist Ken Ham’s brain melts down as he contemplates whether God created cancer

Quote:Creationist Ken Ham, the founder of the infamous Ark Encounter museum, issued a bizarre tweet on Monday in which he lashed out at Christians who believe that life has existed on Earth for millions — and not merely thousands — of years.

In explaining why all true Christians should believe that God created the world a mere 6,000 years ago despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Ham said that accepting such a narrative would be to blame God for the creation of diseases that he believes came about only after a talking snake tricked two people into eating an apple.

Yes, fucktard.  No talking snakes.
RE: Dumb As A Bag of Hair
Yes, if you believe the christian god exists, you believe he cursed the world with disease and such after Eve ate a fruit. Although I've known people to excuse it as "he was just saying what was going to happen, not specifically make it happen". He seems perfectly willing to inflict plagues and bomb cities with meteors later in the bible, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

An omnipotent and omniscient being would necessarily be responsible for the existence of cancer, whether creating it directly or merely allowing it to come into existence. Those two omnis make you responsible for everything.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
God is a cunt.
If god exists, she should know the cure for cancer.

Yet another lack of communication from above.
(April 9, 2018 at 12:26 pm)JackRussell Wrote: If god exists, she should know the cure for cancer.

Yet another lack of communication from above.

See my earlier comment!
Cancer = emerods ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

So because (allegedly) my great great, great, great, x however many grandpa ate an apple, I deserve to potentially get cancer or I guess the health problems I actually already do have.

It takes a primitive mind to make this kind of shit up.
That's a brutal reading of the myth anyway.  All god cursed adam with was a job - since he'd just knocked a girl up.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Creationist" says all I need to know about their intellect, their honesty, and their credibility.

"Ken Ham" says all I need to know about their integrity.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eighties Christian Hair Metal Bands LinuxGal 1 935 December 18, 2022 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Um...No, You Dumb Fucks. Minimalist 13 2632 March 25, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3549 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  The religious and hair salons Joods 19 2015 March 4, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark Minimalist 50 19269 April 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Dumb as a Fucking Rock Minimalist 29 7570 February 22, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A Christian writer does a dumb thing, and I am shocked. Esquilax 10 3819 August 14, 2013 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Religion is dumb... The Reality Salesman01 42 20806 June 3, 2013 at 11:26 am
Last Post: tokutter