Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Another Adult Bails Out
And Another Adult Bails Out
Probably can't stand the kindergarten atmosphere in the WH.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/exodus-...ite-house/

Quote:The exodus continues: Trump’s ‘stable’ homeland security adviser calls it quits in ‘major loss’ for White House

Quote:The White House announced on Tuesday the President Donald Trump’s homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, has tendered his resignation.

This will let the WLB appoint one more FOX FUK to the team of enablers around him.
RE: And Another Adult Bails Out
Can someone who works for Donald Trump really be considered to be acting like an adult?
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
I have little doubt that everyone who exits this administration is going to write a memoir.  Suggested titles:

'Well, It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time'

'I Was Baked When I Took The Job'

'I Thought I Could Help.  Really.  I Did.'

'I Only Signed On For The Dental Plan'

'I Am REALLY Sorry, America.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"I Thought He Was Only Acting Like A Douchebag"
"What the Fuck was I Smoking?"
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
What reasonable adult would want to work for him?
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Meanwhile, in news that actually counts, five U.S. aircraft carriers are moving from the Mediterranean to within striking distance of Syria. The Russian ambassador to Lebanon is warning that Russia will retaliate against any U.S. missile strike. Syria is moving their assets to Russian installations.

Trump responds to Russian threat; "Get ready Russia, because they will be coming,...You shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it."
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(April 10, 2018 at 5:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have little doubt that everyone who exits this administration is going to write a memoir.  Suggested titles:

'Well, It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time'

'I Was Baked When I Took The Job'

'I Thought I Could Help.  Really.  I Did.'

'I Only Signed On For The Dental Plan'

'I Am REALLY Sorry, America.'

Boru

"That's The Last Time I Drink An Unattended Drink Around Him."

"Why Did I Book That Trip To Jonestown On Priceline?"

"How Rats Jump Ship For Dummies"
(April 11, 2018 at 6:17 am)A Theist Wrote: Meanwhile, in news that actually counts, five U.S. aircraft carriers are moving from the Mediterranean to within striking distance of Syria. The Russian ambassador to Lebanon is warning that Russia will retaliate against any U.S. missile strike. Syria is moving their assets to Russian installations.

Trump responds to Russian threat;  "Get ready Russia, because they  will be coming,...You shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it."

Jerking off at the thought of WWIII, I see.

Do try to remember that Cadet Bonespurs is a fucking coward.
(April 11, 2018 at 11:20 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 11, 2018 at 6:17 am)A Theist Wrote: Meanwhile, in news that actually counts, five U.S. aircraft carriers are moving from the Mediterranean to within striking distance of Syria. The Russian ambassador to Lebanon is warning that Russia will retaliate against any U.S. missile strike. Syria is moving their assets to Russian installations.

Trump responds to Russian threat;  "Get ready Russia, because they  will be coming,...You shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it."

Jerking off at the thought of WWIII, I see.

Do try to remember that Cadet Bonespurs is a fucking coward.
Yes he was. Glad that Cadet Bonespurs Obama isn't the president anymore. He was never up to the task of facing down Syria, Iran, or Russia with his imaginary red lines. The only line he was familiar with was the yellow one that ran up his back.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 468 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4526 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2318 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  another dead and 4 injured in France ignoramus 7 851 May 13, 2018 at 5:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  And Another Legal Front Opens Against The WLB Minimalist 2 454 March 28, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Adult Abandons the Kindergarten Minimalist 9 941 March 8, 2018 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6916 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3512 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist