Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost 50 lbs in 6 months.
I lost 50 lbs in 6 months.
It was from July of 2017 until December; went from 255 to 205. Am now at 188. In March 2015 I peaked at 275. One week last year I lost 6 lbs. My biggest weight loss was switching to diet pop.
RE: I lost 50 lbs in 6 months.
There is a thread here, started by Shell I think, where you would get major props for this. My hat is off to you. You must feel great. Care to share your secret?
Well done.

Congratulations.
Dying to live, living to die.
What was your motivation for the change?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 17, 2018 at 2:09 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What was your motivation for the change?

Medical and emotional. I didn't want to be fat, and I wanted to live longer. Still, there was some suffering, as I suffered back pain for awhile due to my loss of muscle mass.

(April 17, 2018 at 2:07 pm)Whateverist Wrote: There is a thread here, started by Shell I think, where you would get major props for this. My hat is off to you. You must feel great. Care to share your secret?

Getting rid of sugar pop, and daily (sometimes more) measurements on a digital scale (made in China and of excellent quality and low price -- thread derail invite here), plus, regular 3-mile walks.
That's awesome! I think you would be more than welcome here: https://atheistforums.org/thread-48833.html.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment for my lost NFLbet..... Brian37 8 897 February 10, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: AFTT47