Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astounding Idiots
Astounding Idiots
But its Georgia.  What can you expect?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/georgia...nent-duel/

Quote:Georgia GOP contender challenges opponent to a duel

Quote:A Republican candidate for lieutenant governor of Georgia challenged his opponent, who is also a Republican, to a "high-noon" duel Friday to determine who is the most gun savvy and who deserves the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.

Maybe they'll shoot each other?  One can always hope.
RE: Astounding Idiots
Not surprising, really. I get the feeling that most republicans think it's 1850. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
. . . because nothing says 'well regulated militia' like two jackasses shooting at each other to gain the endorsement of a group headed by other jackasses.
(April 20, 2018 at 3:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not surprising, really. I get the feeling that most republicans think it's 1850. 

Boru

1750, rather.
with pistols or one of those flintlock pistols or rifles.
i hope its the flintlock weapons i want to see see them both miss and see who reloads faster.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
"I support Gun Violence more than my opponent!"

"Wanna bet! I support gun violence so much, i'm willing to use gun violence on you!"
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
'I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.' - Mark Twain

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Jesus Christ! I swear there has to be a stupidity virus in the air. What to fuck is happening to us?

Still, I whole-heartedly support the right of Repugnicans to engage each other in duels with deadly weapons. It can only improve the gene pool.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 20, 2018 at 5:38 pm)dyresand Wrote: with pistols or one of those flintlock pistols or rifles.
i hope its the flintlock weapons i want to see see them both miss and see who reloads faster.

I want them to shoot each other with flintlock weapons because the idea of a large low speed soft lead ball pushing bits of wadding and their filthy clothing into their flesh and shattering their bones is even more entertaining than that of a small jacketed bullet making a relatively clean hole.

(April 20, 2018 at 11:11 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Jesus Christ! I swear there has to be a stupidity virus in the air. What to fuck is happening to us?

Still, I whole-heartedly support the right of Repugnicans to engage each other in duels with deadly weapons. It can only improve the gene pool.

Yes, but they are all cowards and most will escape this manner of elimination.

(April 20, 2018 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But its Georgia.  What can you expect?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/georgia...nent-duel/

Quote:Georgia GOP contender challenges opponent to a duel

Quote:A Republican candidate for lieutenant governor of Georgia challenged his opponent, who is also a Republican, to a "high-noon" duel Friday to determine who is the most gun savvy and who deserves the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.

Maybe they'll shoot each other?  One can always hope.

Maybe they should both blow their own brains out to prevent from failing to be satisfied.
Thought of a new name for them: Republiguncunts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MOTHER OF GOD!!!! Trump supporters truly are idiots NuclearEnergy 4 1302 June 23, 2017 at 5:47 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Anarchist idiots TaraJo 65 12057 July 1, 2015 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  NH - Tea Party idiots kill 4th graders harmless bill KevinM1 46 7669 April 18, 2015 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Useful Tea Party idiots shocked to find out they are useful idiots... Ryantology 1 919 December 13, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: abaris