Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four presidents come together to pay tribute
Four presidents come together to pay tribute
[Image: AAwc4as.jpg]

But where's Trump?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/four-p...spartanntp
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Four presidents come together to pay tribute
Trumps trying to play it as a security concern . That's bull . Your trying to tell me 4 ex presidents and their wives would need less security than one current one ?
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Ironically, Melania was there; as though that makes up for Trump's absence.

So it's okay to risk her life, but not his own?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The fucktard was playing golf.

That's all he ever does.
Perhaps the lesson is, no matter how shitty the administration of a given ex-president had been, it would always look like the age of Pericles next to what we have?

Dubya seems on excellent terms with Bill and Hillary. I don’t think the dubya was much, but even from a starting point as low as his the presidency seemed to have proven an ennobling experience.   So even he does not deserve to have a photo showing him besmirched by the visage of the loofa faced shit gibbon.

(April 23, 2018 at 1:30 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Ironically, Melania was there; as though that makes up for Trump's absence.

Melania is just an Easter European gold digger and illegal immigrant.   She is far less undeserving of having her picture taken with Presidents of the United States than the loofa faced shit gibbon.
(April 23, 2018 at 1:24 am)Lutrinae Wrote: But where's Trump?

He was sitting in Florida tweeting all day like a heartless, tone-deaf buffoon

[Image: c0S0UbLf_o.jpg]

Well, at least Melania had some fun for change, just by having a brief opportunity to hang around a classy person

[Image: bSiV3M5n_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Maybe a little tough to explain or understand, but by my 1960s upbringing, Trump's presence would have been a pointed insult to Barbara (and the Bush family) as being such an outlier in regards to his morals vs theirs.

Attending a funeral for 'folks like that' when you are so demonstrably NOT even remotely believing or practicing anything close yourself 'just isn't done'.

People (like my mother) would exclaim "What would people think if he showed up??". Mom, her similarly thinking friends and most of the family would have been outraged to have such a creature as Trump show up for a funeral for a 'respectable' person.

IANMTU
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 23, 2018 at 1:30 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Ironically, Melania was there; as though that makes up for Trump's absence.

From the article, it doesn't sound like there was anything unusual about this (Trump's absence).  To make a big deal about it (as if it is news) is kind of reminding me of the $2,500 conspiracy between the Russians and the NRA.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(April 23, 2018 at 3:32 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(April 23, 2018 at 1:24 am)Lutrinae Wrote: But where's Trump?

He was sitting in Florida tweeting all day like a heartless, tone-deaf buffoon

[Image: c0S0UbLf_o.jpg]

Well, at least Melania had some fun for change, just by having a brief opportunity to hang around a classy person

[Image: bSiV3M5n_o.jpg]

If Obama is game, then Melania would have pulled off a doozy of a revenge. But I doubt Michelle would be understanding.
I thought Carter was doing pretty well, but maybe not invited? The Carter/Reagan campaign was pretty brutal, probably didn't want to revisit that . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7395 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Can Japan Ever Truly Pay for it' s Sins? onlinebiker 29 1189 December 7, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1831 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 811 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10983 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4817 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 971 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4838 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Jersey Voters Did Pay Attention Minimalist 2 526 November 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11802 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic