Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em
The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trumps-...edication/

Quote:Trump’s doctor accused of drinking on the job and ‘improperly’ prescribing medication

Quote:two sources close to the matter told CBS reporters the committee “is reviewing allegations against Ronny Jackson which include a hostile work environment, excessive drinking on the job and improperly dispensing meds.”

Ever wonder how General Kelly feels?

I don't.
RE: The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em
I'd bet everything I own that Trump spent less time seriously thinking about this than I spend making and eating a sandwich. Jackson said 'all the right things' when he reported on Trump's health (thus demonstrating that he's a bullshit artist, too) and so, in Trump's enfeebled mind, that resulted in, "Well, he's a doctor -- a loyal doctor -- so of course he has what it takes to run the V.A."

Forget managerial and administrative experience; forget picking someone with a nuanced understanding of the challenges the V.A. faces. It's just more of the same: a President who makes important decisions based on his gut and on how people interact with him and no meaningful vetting process in place. Big fucking surprise that it blows up in his face like a cartoon cigar.

Kelly's continuing presence in the West Wing is a constant source of wonder to me. I won't blame him a bit if/when he finally decides that his reputation and integrity cannot stand another month of this shit. If I was in his shoes, that resignation would have been tendered a long time ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was it a modern day lynching? Not sure it fits the category jasonelijah 29 1248 March 30, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 2097 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10984 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 2204 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4209 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1214 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2881 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 477 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 371 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1589 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb