Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, etc.
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, etc.
Some procedures are well into the nope range. This is one I may have to have in the near future. At least my doctors think I'll have it. 

Quote:Glycerol injection. During this procedure, your doctor inserts a needle through your face and into an opening in the base of your skull.
RE: Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, etc.
Is this for trigeminal neuralgia or something else? Have you already had the diagnostic block?

I don't envy you in the least bit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What could possibly go wrong? Panic

syringe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 25, 2018 at 1:30 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Is this for trigeminal neuralgia or something else? Have you already had the diagnostic block?

Right in one. Just one option available to  help me stop screaming when I laugh. Which ain't that often these days.
(April 25, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 25, 2018 at 1:30 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Is this for trigeminal neuralgia or something else? Have you already had the diagnostic block?

Right in one. Just one option available to  help me stop screaming when I laugh. Which ain't that often these days.

Sounds like it may be worth the try;  just ask them to not give you any more details than necessary.

Do you want to know what we are going to do?  -  Nope?
All I want to know is what do you think the chances of success are, what are the risks, and what is recovery going to be like!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(April 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 25, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Right in one. Just one option available to  help me stop screaming when I laugh. Which ain't that often these days.

Sounds like it may be worth the try;  just ask them to not give you any more details than necessary.

"Ignorance is opioid?"
I can think of more pleasant ways to spend a day.
(April 25, 2018 at 2:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I can think of more pleasant ways to spend a day.

While setting off the smoke alarms.  Dodgy
(April 25, 2018 at 2:22 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: Sounds like it may be worth the try;  just ask them to not give you any more details than necessary.

"Ignorance is opioid?"

You caught me editing/adding.

Some things just aren't necessary to visualize or to know.   ie... what President trump looks like in a Speedo.

Here is what I think my reaction would be.

Quote:Do you want to know what we are going to do, and how we are going to do it?  -  Nope?

All I want to know is what do you think the chances of success are, what are the risks, and what is recovery going to be like!

Also my sympathies on what you are going through.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
I've been through worse, I bet. Interstitial muscle injections (between the ribs) can be a big NOPE.